Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

But the Phoenix is supposed to be eternally reborn... :noparty: I don't know if I can deal with another stiff acting job by Halle Berry.  :eww:  

Storm won't have much part in it too, imho.

As Halle was pregnant when filming it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterMarty

But the Phoenix is supposed to be eternally reborn... :noparty: I don't know if I can deal with another stiff acting job by Halle Berry.  :eww:  

She's not in the comic version, and neither is Cyclops. I think after messing her up to such a degree they need to reboot her properly in X-Men Apocalypse as Jean Grey and then re-do Phoenix in a reboot down the road.

Halle... what I would say is, this is more than likely her last outing as Storm. After her role here, Storm will likely be recast for the younger version in the next film set in the 80s. I don't think she did the character justice either, but I honestly blame that more on Singer. X-Men one was hard, so much to introduce and lots to balance - Singer gets a pass. X2 - X-Men becomes the pilot who flies everyone around. Biggest waste ever. Last Stand - disaster movie anyway, but Storm is pointless. She's meant to be the leader, and she doesn't do anything except act as a fog machine so the men can save the day. Halle didn't have much to work with, sadly. It's a pity, since her powers are the most visually appealing of the movies... those white eyes  :worship2:

Shadow

What a great way to reinvent the X-Men series while recycling actors at the same time. :legend:

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

MonsterMarty

It is purple!!! DYING!!! :party::excited:   :sara:

But of course! Gotta stick to the comics somewhat  :legend:

Hellspont

I was skeptical from all the teaser trailers but this trailer has converted me fully, I think it will be fantastic IM SO EXCITED :excited:

scheiBist

She's not in the comic version, and neither is Cyclops. I think after messing her up to such a degree they need to reboot her properly in X-Men Apocalypse as Jean Grey and then re-do Phoenix in a reboot down the road.

Halle... what I would say is, this is more than likely her last outing as Storm. After her role here, Storm will likely be recast for the younger version in the next film set in the 80s. I don't think she did the character justice either, but I honestly blame that more on Singer. X-Men one was hard, so much to introduce and lots to balance - Singer gets a pass. X2 - X-Men becomes the pilot who flies everyone around. Biggest waste ever. Last Stand - disaster movie anyway, but Storm is pointless. She's meant to be the leader, and she doesn't do anything except act as a fog machine so the men can save the day. Halle didn't have much to work with, sadly. It's a pity, since her powers are the most visually appealing of the movies... those white eyes  :worship2:

Agree with everything you said about the Storm situation. I never understood why all the emphasis had to go on Wolverine while everyone else was relegated to their basic roles and characteristics.

ryhanna

Yay!

They need to quit it with the standalone Wolverine movies, though. Focus on the X-Men as a group and work on making them as good as possible and putting less focus on Wolverine. They have so many great mutants focus on other than Wolvie. 

Sableye

of all remakes happening right now, i expect this one to do the worst.

I think I'll prefer the one with Kellan Lutz lol

Amen to that delicious man.

Pure Adrenaline

lol another Hercules movie ... they're really pushing it hard :cake:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived