Hidden Frame in BTWB Stage Being Built

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

Zilla

People still think the frame is something exciting? #thirstyb---heseverywhere

Β 

tumblr_mgym85eqds1r9r72do3_250.gif

Β 

It's not that I'm thirsty, it's just when things like this pop up I get so determined to solve it for my curiosity's sake :lmao:

Β 

Azealia maybe. If the ratchet thing is real...

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Lightened an inverse of that image, does it help?

Β 

ru7epw.jpg

Β 

I was thinking, what if she's in the car with Marla, her creative director?

Β 

We should make a list of probables.

Β 

-Beyonce'

-Lindsay

-Marla

-Lacee

Β 

The hair definitely seems different to the other day. She's got something going on in the back.

Blue Dream

This is why I love this fanbase. Whether this image means anything or not, we have pretty damn good detective work (and I think Gaga knows it too!)Β 

Β 

Β 

It could be, I mean it looks like she has the cheeks for it?Β 

Marla_Weinhoff.jpg

Β 

It's obviously someone who has quite prominent cheek bones. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already but it could be Azealia?Β 

8986eaa5793498cb7a2deb1d73a47e081.jpg

Beat me to it

GreenEyes

Not to sound rude or anything.. But they did something to it, is it really that hard to reverse it? Cause once something has been done to a picture it can be reversed..Β 

imasugarush

Someone said in photo shop if you can reverse the xray effect in like photoshop it should show.. has anyone tried that?Β 

Β 

I don't know what any of these effects are so :flop:

This is all the information in the pic, no matter which way you slice it, you can't reveal more tones from nowhere.2dhhcth.png15wgvue.png

GreenEyes

This is all the information in the pic, no matter which way you slice it, you can't reveal more tones from nowhere.2dhhcth.png15wgvue.png

Β 

Is it bad i kinda want to slap her in the face for this Β 

SEANGT

I was trying to think of what they could be driving (Assuming it's Gags and Honey B) if not the *** Wagon.

Β 

1972-vw-karmann-ghia-002.jpg

i007905.jpg

Β 

The '72 Volkswagen Karmann plays a role in Kill Bill, too. It kind of looks similar to the frame.

the mirrors dont look as rounded as the frame from the video maybe seems....but it's hard to tell. good idea :)

samulated

Not to sound rude or anything.. But they did something to it, is it really that hard to reverse it? Cause once something has been done to a picture it can be reversed..Β 

Β 

To explain it to you simply, what they have done is reduce the quality of the data in the image.

Say I have an image of my face, and then I make the light parts really really bright, so you can't see my face anymore, just the general outline.

If I send you the image afterwards, you have the really really light picture, if you try to darken the picture, all that happens is the whites will turn to grey, all the actual details that were whited over are now gone.

Β 

The frame is literally just an image with all the details 'whited' out, which was THEN inverted. There isn't very much that we can gather from the image.

GreenEyes

To explain it to you simply, what they have done is reduce the quality of the data in the image.

Say I have an image of my face, and then I make the light parts really really bright, so you can't see my face anymore, just the general outline.

If I send you the image afterwards, you have the really really light picture, if you try to darken the picture, all that happens is the whites will turn to grey, all the actual details that were whited over are now gone.

Β 

The frame is literally just an image with all the details 'whited' out, which was THEN inverted. There isn't very much that we can gather from the image.

Β 

That is so rude.. WHY would they do that? :(Β 

warhol killer

Meltdowns are fun too thoughΒ  :laughga:

Β 

ikr..Β  :Jase:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁡

nakedidea

Summary of "The Frame"

Β 

-Lady Gaga is in the passenger seat of vehicle we have not seen before.

-The person driving is 100% unknown. (Top Guesses: Beyonce, Tara, Gaga)

-The frame has been "blacked out" so that the details of the car/Gaga's face cannot be seen.

-The frame was carefully placed in the video (NOT a technical error).

-50% of the little monsters believe something is coming Tuesday, April 30th or May 4th/5th.Β 

warhol killer

We live for the Frame, isn't it a shame. baby? A shame, shame.. In it for the Frame..

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁡

• Mills locked this topic