Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hidden Frame in BTWB Stage Being Built

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

GagaHAMISH

I was looking at Gaga's Astrological Calender today in my Astrology software, and I found something very interesting for tomorrow, April 30 (Emphasis Mine):

Goodness, this is starting to get scary! reverse-1249977126_dramatic_black_woman.

homomo

Don't forget, Princess Diana had her first public fating in 1986, 27 years ago from tomorrow (How old is Gaga again?)

I read this as "public farting" :rip:

Anyways, what's a fating?

Doogi

:lmao: me too!! :toofunga:

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

nakedidea

So maybe I did cause some people to think beyond the picture at hand and discuss what they think it could mean, that my friend is an art piece in itself plus this community effort of discovery is what the next era is all about...

GAGA

BornSimon

Anyways, what's a fating?

Fainting.

GAGA

Didn't Gaga once say she doesn't like to define each album as 'eras' though? This user just did. But oh well, it might mean nothing.

Poor 1D78V... :smh: Ugh, this reminds me of DOT so much... (How everyone thought that he, a monster, was Gaga) :toofloppy:

Apple for me, apple for you.

GagaHAMISH

Don't forget, Princess Diana had her first public fating in 1986, 27 years ago from tomorrow (How old is Gaga again?)

Does the mean Princess Die studio version released TOMORROW? Is that LANA DEL REY in the Car?!?! Like seriously guys, come to think of it, that really looks like her!!!

lana-del-rey.jpg

lauramonster

Does the mean Princess Die studio version released TOMORROW? Is that LANA DEL REY in the Car?!?! Like seriously guys, come to think of it, that really looks like her!!!

lana-del-rey.jpg

Imagine that... I'll die slowly <3

ARTPOP Gypsy

"That's how you scare! How do you just come up with these facts?!

You ask the questions that shift the thread toward the direction of discovering what this frame really means!! You know something we don't! I demand you to tell us NOW! and if not NOW....then on April 30th.  :giveup "

So maybe I did cause some people to think beyond the picture at hand and discuss what they think it could mean, that my friend is an art piece in itself plus this community effort of discovery is what the next era is all about...

Gaga is this you sis?  :eek:  :shocked:  :usrs:  :omg:  :udidnt:

:gum:

lana-del-rey.jpg

Fating*=fate in public

And Lana has very similar values to the Lady and the Violet sisters may be at work with Lana... So just ride...I mean wait {}

I think it looks like Madonna most, or Bey.  Maybe even...Cher.  :staymad:

We're all Stronger Together!

FATCAT

UKrH68R.jpg

POPTART IS COMING :derpga:

:hor: comes with every Limited edition copy of ARTPOP :blehga:

Purr more, hiss less.

nath4gaga

1D78V is not gaga haha. It's just a coincidence probably, or someone trolling :P Mind you gaga herself is a big troll!!

KurvNk2.gif

FATCAT

I think it looks like Madonna most, or Bey.  Maybe even...Cher.  :staymad:

Cher? :flop:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Mills locked this topic