💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: Gaga to tour in the summer

tiffa

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Interesting news.

tumblr_mlbmzbNzjY1qgjuvko1_250.gif

Maybe ARTPOP concert promo like she did on GMA and Radio One for BTW #WannabeStartingSomething :popcorn:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Stan Was Born

Doubt it. Though, when she tours for ARTPOP, she should just start the tour with the canceled dates from the Born This Way Ball. It would be a good way to make sure everyone who wanted to see her that time still got to see her or at least another chance.

Redstreak

There's no possible way.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Gaga is Life

She's got a lot of work to do finishing and promoting ARTPOP. I don't imagine her having the time, though I can imagine her wanting to.

She best not. I worked my ass off to get tickets and then after having to get a refund and ect i don't want to have to deal with fighting to get tickets. Just release the album instead of going on tour.

Yup the BTW era is over. Maybe just one concert to film the DVD please and then the rest of the summer tour should be a promo tour for ARTPOP

Proof for the claims of a summer tour:

Debbie Hammond is the CEO of Clockwork Entertainment. She knows Gaga and Vincent Herbert, proof is video below and just google 'Debbie Hammond Lady Gaga'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=mHeouFym2m8

Yesterday the following tweets surfaced by Clockwork Entertainment:
tumblr_mlueewFKtk1qhi8xvo1_500.png

ClockWork Entertainm @clockwkent

breaking news! She's back!!! check for tour dates soon. new album! It's on. @LadyGaga pic.twitter.com/QhNB2bCmeF

I was skeptical and thought "well this is a fake Twitter as it's not verified", but I went on to research and looked up their Facebook page, of which the admin is Debbie Hammond herself, and they posted the same two messages on their Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/ClockWork-Entertainment/57739499602?ref=ts&fref=ts)

Could the posts be true? Is ARTPOP and a tour coming like really soon? :duca:

Nicole

If anything I think she should just release the album and tour straight away, and going to those cities she had to cancel on first before touring the rest of the US or anywhere she decides to go...

Rainbow Unicorn

It's probably not a rumor. Last month, some French Gaga fans who where in vacations in US met some people of the Haus. They said Gaga will do an NA tour in the end of summer. So, I hope it's really true !

Michael

It seems unlikely but Debbie Hammond was the person who said it on Twitter and she has worked with Gaga and Vincent Herbert for years, so who knows.

Yup the BTW era is over. Maybe just one concert to film the DVD please and then the rest of the summer tour should be a promo tour for ARTPOP

Not gonna happen. BTW era is 100% done tbh.

Shaney

i really hope not. after August would be fine because I live with my dad in Kentucky over the summer. Gaga wasn't coming to Kentucky for TBTWB, so why would she come now? I would be crushed if I had to miss another Gaga concert. CRUSHED, like I would be bawling my eyes out and crawl under my bed so I can cry some more

:emo:

Doogi

Ok, so I just emailed Clockwork Entertainment. Hopefully they respond to me with some interesting news :)

TttpPxy.jpg

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Jenniferella

LOL, if she does it BEFORE releasing at least the lead single, I'm so done with her

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived