💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Versace talks about Lady Gaga

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Doogi

I hate getting news like this... As if anyone cares that Versace said a few nice things about Gaga. I need legitimate news, not this. :crossed:

I'm melting down :cryga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate getting news like this... As if anyone cares that Versace said a few nice things about Gaga. I need legitimate news, not this. :crossed:

I'm melting down :cryga:

Donatella on your hoes

Donatella got them clothes

Donatella that’s fo’ sho’

Enough said. She's a fashion legend.

This is the most exciting news we've gotten in a while.

:cheerup:

I remember Joan Rivers on Donatella. "It's like leather, the face! You just wanna open up her mouth and throw your car keys in!" :laughga: Genius.

I'm very happy that Gaga is such a fashion-lover. It elevates her artistry so much & as we can see, it creates powerful relationships with wonderful people :legend:

Joan Rivers is a pathetic excuse for a comedian. Seriously nothing genius about her own horse face and the things she says about other's horse faces. You should go out with me in the dutch gay scene. Now some of them boys are fierce assholes and do whatever Joan Rivers does x10, and I hate those guys aswell.

That being said, I hate your quote. Fashion > talentless "comedy".

:gum:

Doogi

This is the most exciting news we've gotten in a while.

:awkney:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

elijahfan

I recently talked to someone who works at the Versace store in Paris, and he told me Gaga literally saved the brand.

OMG, Two years ago, is it really allready two years??? oh my Gaga  :shocked:

Yeah... and some people still can't get over the meltdown  :laughga:

Joan Rivers is a pathetic excuse for a comedian. Seriously nothing genius about her own horse face and the things she says about other's horse faces.

I think she's genius :nails: She hates comedy. She's an actress.

BoomMonster

Can't believe its already been 2 years since the Edge of Glory

it's exaclty what I was about to write

JazzGa

For a nearly 60 year old woman, she looks great. I can't @ the rudeness of some people-- even if she isn't as pretty as Gaga, do you think Gaga would condone you making fun of her friend based on her appearance? I will admit that I think the smoky eye makeup she wore when she met Gaga last fall looked terrible on her!! But in the picture @aaronyoji posted, she looks like a lovely and elegant older lady n_n 

Maybe Joan can keep her syringes full of botox and her skin staples in her Donatella-face-purse :laughga:

Anyways, i'm totally here for more Versace bondage/leather/warrior-woman fashion!!! I don't really like the loud-printed suits, but the Versace wear she worked at the BTWB and in the EoG video was smokin' <3 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Leninsdog

Exactly my thoughts TBH.

Can't believe its already been 2 years since the Edge of Glory

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived