Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Versace talks about Lady Gaga

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Donatella Versace Opens Up About Lady Gaga 

Source: http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/donatella-on-a-lady-6908249?module=hp-media

DONATELLA ON A LADY: Donatella Versace opened up about Lady Gaga in an article she wrote for the March issue of Italian fashion magazine Amica.

I’m very proud to say that Lady Gaga is a friend of mine,†wrote Versace, remembering her first meeting with the American pop star who, for “The Edge of Glory†music video two years ago, decided to wear vintage Versace dresses.

“She was determined, she already knew what she wanted: to go straight to the heart of the maison and show those clothes to a new generation, to all her fashion-lover fans,†revealed Versace, referring to the brand’s signature bondage-inspired dresses designed by her brother, the late Gianni Versace. “I’m sure that, if Gianni were still alive, he would have been a huge fan of hers.â€

Versace also praised Lady Gaga’s independent style, her professional attitude and her ability to establish a direct, powerful relationship with her fans.

“I’m very happy she is part of the Versace ‘family,’†concluded Versace, who, last year, during the “Born This Way†tour’s Milanese date, received Lady Gaga’s thanks from the stage for her “style suggestions, for the clothes and for the friendship.

Lady+Gaga+The+Edge+Of+Glory+Video+Captur

(I didn't post a photo with Versace becuase she is like a mummy :wtf: )

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The best leather couture is VERSACE! :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Levine

There was a rumor (back in March, IIRC) about a new Gaga song played during Versace's parade in May. But I couldn't find anything about this.

I remember Joan Rivers on Donatella. "It's like leather, the face! You just wanna open up her mouth and throw your car keys in!" :laughga: Genius.

I'm very happy that Gaga is such a fashion-lover. It elevates her artistry so much & as we can see, it creates powerful relationships with wonderful people :legend:

VforVendetta

put up a ****in picture of donatella for christs sake. she's beautiful. :crossed:

aCeKQns.jpg

fgfWc.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived