Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Report: Lady Gaga to attend MET Gala on 5/6

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boysboysboys

And why again? The event planners job is to ensure that the event has maximum promo :awkney:

What better job than pull out the world's famous pop stars right?

This is a class event, and inviting the kind of cajoling drama that Madonna and Rihanna are doing to Gaga is unwise.

You will say that this is for promo, but events like these aren't like that. They don't do that tabloid level of controversy. Plus, no publicist would ever embroil their stars in such a singular fatalistic gesture.

That's your opinion. You don't know the reason why they invited them :emma:

It's not like when they see each other they'll go bat**** crazy and fight each other :usrs:

This is a class event, and inviting the kind of cajoling drama that Madonna and Rihanna are doing to Gaga is unwise.

You will say that this is for promo, but events like these aren't like that. They don't do that tabloid level of controversy. Plus, no publicist would ever embroil their stars in such a singular fatalistic gesture.

GagaMyBlood95

This would be awesome, but I am not really sure in her attendance...I mean, she has been hiding from cameras all this week, and now to attend on this kind of event? maybe, we'll see, but I'm dying for more photos!

LetsGetHigh

I am not surprised, DAVID BOWIE IS GOING TO ATTEND. Gaga would do anything to meet him!

Mariano

I just want her to attend, then I'll know that she is finally back, I want only some pictures with her looking Flawless and different and I want her look to be saying "That is the start of the ARTPOP era b---hes" ... but that's only a dream that won't come true :(
If she attend I am sure she will release the lead single at the beginning of the summer !

boysboysboys

That's your opinion. You don't know the reason why they invited them :emma:

It's not like when they see each other they'll go bat**** crazy and fight each other :usrs:

Hopefully that's the most that's gonna happen, lol.

Blank Space

Fuk my file I'm here for at least just a release date :party:

Imagine *This is my new single from ARTPOP "starts singing like she sang BTW at VMA's"*

The meltdowns :nooo:

Elizabeth

naw. I'll believe it when I see it. Not a second before tho.

Same! Like it would be amazing if she went, but I'm not counting on it. 

paper unicorn

If she did go, she should wear an outfit that in itself would make headlines.

And without having to say anything we would all know the ARTPOP era had begun.

:legend:

it's never gonna happen though 

:cryga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived