Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Report: Lady Gaga to attend MET Gala on 5/6

Americano

Featured Posts

Doogi

Madonna, Gaga, and Rihanna all in one room together? :dead: :rip:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce

I just read that Rihanna scheduled her Boston concert for May 6th - so this guy's tweets don't hold too much weight. I really hope Gaga goes. :(

Introvert

*beneficial to both sides actually 

anyone that thinks that kind of publicity benefited gaga in the long run has to be joking. maybe in some superficial way it garnered sympathy? or something. but for the most part everyone was looking at madonna to have confirmation on what to think about all this when she was asked that question and she threw her under the bus which was a pretty sizeable blow to gagas credibility and public respect level when she was already under fire. that did not benefit her. the only person that genuinely benefited was madonna because she gained the admiration of a younger generation that she arguably wasn't fully tapped into with her last album

Ray of Light

anyone that thinks that kind of publicity benefited gaga in the long run has to be joking. maybe in some superficial way it garnered sympathy? or something. but for the most part everyone was looking at madonna to have confirmation on what to think about all this when she was asked that question and she threw her under the bus which was a pretty sizeable blow to gagas credibility and public respect level when she was already under fire. that did not benefit her. the only person that genuinely benefited was madonna because she gained the admiration of a younger generation that she arguably wasn't fully tapped into with her last album

I agree. I keep seeing all these new fans, and while I'm truly happy and amazed by the power of Madonna two decades after her peak... I cant help but cringe at how quickly some began to literally suck her tits and got onto the 'Madonna bandwagon'.

Introvert

I agree. I keep seeing all these new fans, and while I'm truly happy and amazed by the power of Madonna two decades after her peak... I cant help but cringe at how quickly some began to literally suck her tits and got onto the 'Madonna bandwagon'.

exactly my problem. its ingenuine. i can like almost say with certainty that the majority of the bandwagon fans dont even really like her. people just look for permission to stan for certain artists and they cling to that to like be apart of some weird little community lol it hardly has much to do with the artist themselves sometimes

Ray of Light

exactly my problem. its ingenuine. i can like almost say with certainty that the majority of the bandwagon fans dont even really like her. people just look for permission to stan for certain artists and they cling to that to like be apart of some weird little community lol it hardly has much to do with the artist themselves sometimes

:yes: Sort of how lots of lost fans will come back during ARTPOP if its more GP-friendly and "successful" .

But nonetheless, I hope Gaga shows up. Her 2010 performance was amazing :legend: Her silver hair :legend: 

I can't wait to see the pictures! I wonder what she'll wear? so many possibilities.

Miel

Maybe I don't look hard enough, but as far as what I read a lot of people really disliked Madonna and thought she was being rude? And sided with Gaga?

3 points in and ready for more

I just want to see her in 30-inch heels and a divine outfit; just this once even while she's recovering. Hey, maybe she'll let us sample some ARTPOP looks/eras. But i'll be happy either way! :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived