Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CHANGES TO FAN ART SECTION

Kayla

Featured Posts

Kayla

The Moderators have been discussing ways to clean up the Fan Art Section and make it a more active place for all our members, and this is what we've come up with:

Changing the layout from:

Fan Art (main section)

Subsections:

Graphic Artists

Resources/Tutorials

All Gaga-inspired Art and Projects will go in the main section, Graphic Artist threads and Competitions in the Graphic Artists subsection, and Resources/Tutorials for ALL types of art will go in Resources/Tutorials!

We'd also like to host more competitions. :yes:

Let us know if you have other ideas and what you think about this!

Id like to contribute by seeking writers, audio and video editors who are passionate about Gaga. Id really like to host my Gaga magazine. :)

Id like to contribute by seeking writers, audio and video editors who are passionate about Gaga. Id really like to host my Gaga magazine. :)

Isn't that for your site though? I think Kayla means ideas for on here. That idea wouldn't really contribute to Gagadaily.

I think this is a good change though! Hopefully more people will post around :)

Isn't that for your site though? I think Kayla means ideas for on here. That idea wouldn't really contribute to Gagadaily.

I think this is a good change though! Hopefully more people will post around :)

Hmm, having people participate in a project that will bring the community together? I think it would contribute very nicely to GGD. it's not like it's promoting another forum or anything - it's a LITTLE MONSTER PROJECT in which anyone in the community can participate in... GGD and beyond.

not to mention, GagaZine (the name of the project prior to changes) was actually part of the Community Committee and had a section of it's own... but it plummeted for a while and it's since then been picked back up. Not the mention, the idea spawned on GGD between myself and other members.

ChicaSkas

looks good to me!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bambino

How are you guys liking the change?

It's better this way ;)

Ikvs

How are you guys liking the change?

It's great! The Fan Art section needed this. It's more organizated now. Thank you :)

Archived