Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy Birthday 'Judas'!

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

I can't believe it's two years old. I remember how much I had it on repeat before the album came out. Ā It was really disappointing when Judas didn't live up to everybody's expectations in terms of sales.Ā 

Ā 

But you know what? Gaga played it safe with Judas, because it DOES sound a lot like Bad Romance. The relatively mundane performance of it in the charts shows that people want Gaga to take risks. And I think the risk-taking Gaga is exactly the kind of Gaga she wants to be.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DanceInTheDark

listened to this snippet over and over again 2 years ago :flutter:Ā 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

George Black

I remember when the first snippets started to leak... I couldn't do anything right at work because I wouldn't stop listening to them! And I made my sister and my mother listen to the whole song too haha I miss those good times :)

htrllllsem

I didn't even hear Judas before it leaked :legend:

Flawfree song, Killer Choreo :heart:

:legend:

2 years ago was such an exciting day! first the parts (leak) and then the whole song! I was slayed :worship:

I love you :sara:

All who are from USA please buy Judas,it needs to get that certification :nooo:

Judas was my fave single because of the choreography I remember I learned it very quickĀ  :bunny:Ā and Ā Daryl from TWD and also the breakdown all in all it's very catchy and Gaga looks fabulous RedOne should work with Gaga on ARTPOP too because they create masterpieces megasmash hitsĀ  :ARTPOP:

yes, she and RedOne are such an amazing team

homomo

My fave song ever :legend:

I remember coming home from work that day, hearing the leak, then screaming and dancing my big booty off!

SEANGT

sigh. I wish I could have experienced this stuff with you guys. I didn't go full stan until way late. I didn't know gagadaily was a forum until they redesigned the site so it was the home page.Ā  :smh:

Ā 

All I ever heard about were the news posts here, and whatever the gagavision videos or whatever had. But I checked it like every day or more. Judas was my ****ing JAM!!! Listening to the album now, I guess it was probably just because of the hype? But I listened to it so much it's still the most played song in my itunes. Even after my years-long obsession with Marry The Night.Ā 

I can't believe it's two years old. I remember how much I had it on repeat before the album came out. Ā It was really disappointing when Judas didn't live up to everybody's expectations in terms of sales.Ā 

Ā 

But you know what? Gaga played it safe with Judas, because it DOES sound a lot like Bad Romance. The relatively mundane performance of it in the charts shows that people want Gaga to take risks. And I think the risk-taking Gaga is exactly the kind of Gaga she wants to be.

amennnn. I remember watching the Google Goes Gaga interview and when she talked about Judas she didn't seem nearly as excited as the first single or the album. She said "it's a much more 'gaga' record" with a sort of attitude like "this is what people think I am."Ā 

Brainiac

Happy Birthday Judas!! :party: I remember I had it on repeat for like a whole week after it came out

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived