đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Has anyone ever called Joanne Trattoria?

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

Guys, you don't have to be so MEAN and RUDE. This forum leaks with rudeness and disrespectful replies, when the OP just wants to make a conversation and keep the forum alive. Not only does the OP get hurt, but guests also get less interested in registering if they observe that they will have a hard time here. Please keep it nice and stop making fun of each other, for Christ's sake it's a Gaga forum, does that mean anything to you?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

It would have been fun if they spilled you the ARTPOP release date tea tho :megaflop:

pink sushi

I wouldn't call them just to speak with Gaga's parents....

What would i say to them?! "Uh hi......i love your daughter!" So awkward.... :duck:

Rainbowgynous

I wouldn't call them just to speak with Gaga's parents....

What would i say to them?! "Uh hi......i love your daughter!" So awkward.... :duck:

LoLz it was awkward even just leaving them a letter tbh

(I thanked them for the Twitter updates and the BTW foundation and asked to let Gaga know she's loved no matter what.)

Michael

:fail:

They are just saying that. They will be inundated with calls from fans.

Michelle

It's just weird TBH but whatever floats your boat doll.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Bowman

No? I would phone if I wanted to book a table. :huh:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

addiicted

Do u think (if I ever make it to New York :laughga: ) it is enough to just go there and try to get a table? Or is a reservation needed? Since someone said it's a really small restaurant.. 

Rainbowgynous

Do u think (if I ever make it to New York :laughga: ) it is enough to just go there and try to get a table? Or is a reservation needed? Since someone said it's a really small restaurant.. 

We got lucky and were seated anyway, but it was packed so we did get a time limit, but it wasn't enforced in an unpleasant way or anything (this was on a weekend). Just call them to be safe, calls are like a quarter for 15 minutes...

But I walked in to make a reservation (for my second dinner) because I hate phone calls X-D that worked just fine too.

(Only they used my legal name, hate when that happens! Just call me Rainbow, or Frederique/Free if you must use a "normal" name)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived