Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga saves GagaDaily moderator with hip replacement

Sara

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

:whitney:Ā  only gaga could

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ChicaSkas

We need to make this a bigger story for the GGD front page.

Hey K-rizzle! Hook it up!

THIS THIS THIS.

Alright everyone.. This is something I've been hiding for almost a month now, and because it's going to come out no matter what, I decided to tell you all that Gaga herself reached out to me and is hooking me up with her team of doctors, plus others, that did her surgery in NYC as I have been needing a hip replacement for quite some time (my left hip dislocated almost two weeks ago too.. I know, perfect timing, right?) do potentially do my procedure as well. We're planning on flying out this weekend, all expenses paid, for a consult. She won't be there, but the gesture is absolutely incredible and I broke down sobbing immediately afterwards. My entire immediate family is coming with me on this new journey and words can't describe how incredibly BLESSED I am. I feel as though this whole thing was planned by God and it still hasn't quite hit me yet. I would like to send a MASSIVE thank you to Gaga, her entire team, as well as Cynthia and Joe for doing an incredible job of raising the most beautiful person I know.. And of course GOD. I am going to end this here, but it is just part one of an incredible journey and I can't wait to share it with you all. Thank you for being so amazing and supportive, I love you. Xoxo

-- Emma

omg... amazing :cry:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I've made an archive of just this thread if anyone wants to download it to keep forever. :)

http://gagaverse.com/4sara/files/045915.zip

Unzip it and open "index.html".

If you have any questions or comments about this archive, PM me rather than post in this thread. (We don't want to dirty up the thread!)

I'll make another archive if the thread grows more.

:sara:

EvilChromatica

Is this true????Ā  :excited2:

Lady Gaga pays for fan's hip surgery and gives her gold-plated wheelchair

Ā 

"The gesture is absolutely incredible ... I broke down sobbing. "Words can't describe how incredibly Blessed I am." Up until this week Gaga, 27, used a gold-plated wheelchair to recuperate after the operation. Nicknamed 'Emma', the mobility device will now be donated to its namesake. While Gaga is back on her feet, doctors have said the star needs to wait another five months for a musical comeback. A pal said she had been left 'crushed' by the news, adding: ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œShe has a bunch of projects she wants to roll on, but she needs clearance from her doctors. ItƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s really frustrating her.ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4886467/lady-gaga-pays-for-fans-hip-surgery-and-gives-her-gold-plated-wheelchair.html#ixzz2QU2yqevp

Ā 

HausOfMark

this is so nice to gaga! i actually read this on googlenews couple nights ago.

Ā 

it was so nice

-Mark

it's not true AT all :smh:

You mean the part about donating the chair to Emma. The rest of the story is true.

I haven't heard any information about what Gaga will actually do with the chair when she no longer needs it.

MonsterOfSpain

You mean the part about donating the chair to Emma. The rest of the story is true.

I haven't heard any information about what Gaga will actually do with the chair when she no longer needs it.

Ā 

I think she should put all those things like costumes, weelchairs (:lolgaga:) and so on, on a Gaga museum. Imagine it, it would be EPIC

TSUNAMI

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

She should gift it or make it a part of the show tbh.

Ā 

I think GaGa did such amazing thing! Ā 

I think she should put all those things like costumes, weelchairs ( :lolgaga:) and so on, on a Gaga museum. Imagine it, it would be EPIC

Ya, this is a big part of Gaga's life and story. It needs to be in the Gaga museum somewhere! :hehe:

• Shadow locked this topic