💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga not able to perform till september.

Bat

Featured Posts

Cameron Dallas

september? if she can walk without a wheelchair already september seems a bit bloody long! 

Walking and dancing are 2 different things. Walking is more calm and simple, while dancing is constant dramatic movement for a certain amount of time. Unless she's doing something sitting or standing, she wouldn't be able to perform

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really am still putting my hopes up for a summer release. I wanna go to the beach, beach with ARTPOP.

Antidote

All these close sources and close friends who talk to magazines.... no I don't think so :smh:

no ARTPOP  :noparty: 

No, I mean she can take as long as she wants really, she definitely needs the break.  However, besides the obvious "source close to Lady Gaga", this article's claim seems a bit too untrue and dramatic.  She can still perform, it's just depends on the level of performing.  She can still sit at a piano and sing.  No one expects her to do hardcore dancing, that's not her niche, singing is.  Also, there's other ways of showing movement with theatrics like she did with the Fame Ball Paparazzi performance and the Born this Way Ball Bloody Mary performance.   

Dangerous Man

Although this is still a rumor, I also want the album to be released on October or November.

Though, I'm expecting the lead single on or before August.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

1989monster

Don't buy it for a second. You guys shouldn't either. Gaga will tweet or post info on lm.com before she'd say (or let her publicist say) anything to a publication. It sucks waiting, and I at least wish she'd say something, ANYTHING. Doesn't even have to be about ARTPOP. Just keep the communication open :(

1989monster

Plus the cutoff for The Grammy's is September 30th. I picture single released in June(ish) album out by August(ish). In a perfect world.

Rainbowgynous

Wouldn't it be cool if she'd post it on LM where only those who were registered before the ball was canceled could see it? That should keep the media out a bit (never totally, but it'd be the best doable thing).

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived