đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga not able to perform till september.

Bat

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I'll wait for an official word.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Could be a long wait :)

I'm fine with that. :) I'll wait however long it takes until she's ready to give an official statement herself.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Magdalena

Attention seeking magazine. I bet that their "close source to Lady Gaga" doesn't even exist.

Attention seeking magazine. I bet that their "close source to Lady Gaga" doesn't even exist.

Same here, when it comes to Gaga I trust only her manager, otherwise what's the matter with not believing the other article that claimed Gaga's afraid of never recovering fully? There are just more realistic and more ****ty lies, but lies have no legs. 

She'll either hold off until the VMAs, or release something at the end of May/Early June....My guess is she'll wait for the VMAs, giving her time to heal, work on the album and come up with performance concepts!just a few months more...Just think, in four months we should know something!

At least I hope so...

MelbHawker

a source close to Lady

Gaga tells Life & Style that

Bye :lmao:

this.

your posts always spill tea tbh.

And why are people believing this? Are you guys stupid? Never believe anything that's from a supposed "close source". Some of y'all are really dumb. And this shouldn't be in news. It should be in rumors or just straight up locked and closed.

Bitter

i don't believe this **** at all but it this actually turned out to be true, i'm done with her.

bobhabanai

i feel like she did it by purpose to finish the album....not saying she is not injured...i think she might be using this injury in a smart way

Oh guys, c'mon, my cousin broke his arm and he got ready in one month and he started to do all of the usual things he used to before the accident, Gaga hasn't broken anything thank God, and she has 3 months to recover while she already walks with mini-heels, I don't see why people are exaggerating. Yes, it's going to take time, but who said she needs to perform to promote? With all of the eager around she can perform a ballad on a chair and she'll still get a N1. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived