💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Celebrating 5 years of Lady Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

So thankful for Gaga! ...Lol I remember I thought she was sooooo pretentious when she first came out! :rofl: ...Bad Romance and its video made me a little monster. :pawsup:

Never thught I'd love her this much!

Gaga is Life

It has gone so fast, yet I can't remember life without Gaga. It's been 5 years since my life has changed for the better :legend:

Wet Fire

I can't explain how happy I am :cry: .Lady Gaga is such a living legend.In just 5 yrs she's achieved that probably no one else has did :dies: .She's the greatest artist of today and I'm pretty sure she will be the greatest of all time someday :legend: .I love Lady Gaga.Her existance amazes me,Her videos,outfits,music,performances everything are so perfect,out of the world,futuristic,versatile and countless other adjectives :worship2: .She is a human being at extreme.Her love for humanity is precious.Little Monsters love Her :saira: .I can go on forever but I'll stop right now.....

Jenniferella

The Edge Of Glory video release 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

gagalovesme

and this is just the start...i can't even begin to imagine what she'll achieve in the next 5 years  :ARTPOP: 

Mister G

:worship:

I remember my best friend from college introduced me to Lady Gaga's music during my senior year. It was Fall of 2008 and she had me listening to Just Dance. I sat there and said to myself "What's a Lady Gaga?" And look where I am now. #PawsUp

Didymus

A lovely way to celebrate is by revealing and discussing her true BTW singles sales ;)

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=45779

In the first round, she beat the **** out of her competitors :flutter:

1. LADY GAGA, Born This Way :fthis:

2. KATY PERRY, California Gurls
3. NICKI MINAJ, Starships

8. BEYONCÉ, Run the World (Girls)

I made this thread to honour Gaga and her remarkable sales in comparison with her peers. Not as a mean thing, but just to finally reveal if she's really been flopping or if she's still outselling everyone while "flopping" :flutter:

So go & discuss our flawless SlayGa tbh!

Michael

I still remember back in mid 2008 when I had just discovered Gaga it was before any of her music had came out in the UK and nobody knew who she was. At school we made pillows in Design Technology and we would print pictures onto both sides and I still remember that I decided to use these: -

032812-music-lady-gaga-fame-album.jpg

lady-gaga-logo.jpg?w=500

And when I was doing it everybody was saying "Who the hell is she?" and I was like "Lady Gaga" and they were like "Never heard of her" and I'd tell them how amazing she was and nobody would believe me because she wasn't famous yet. Then 6 months later, BAM. Most famous woman in the world.

It's been a happy five years :clap:

warhol killer

I made a collage about this. I can't post it right now I'm on mobile. But you can check it out on my thread! It's "5 Years" on the Gaga-inspired art. Check it out!

GETTINGDATPROMO

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived