Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Taylor in Lancaster (Before Christmas)

CherryBoom

Featured Posts

SEANGT

I wonder if Gaga and Taylor were annoyed that the FedEx guy wanted his photo taken with them.  They don't look too happy about having their picture taken.

By the way, Gaga shops at Target?  Didn't she have a thing against Target or have they changed the policy that she objected to?

I'm pretty sure they dropped their support for whatever anti-gay thing was happening...or something. I think they're okay now. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeyItsKyKy

Off topic and call me sheltered but I had no idea that Lancaster, PA was a big Amish town. Just discovered this when I came across this episode of Amish Mafia. Lol!  :laughga:

I was there last Spring and my mom followed an Amish man on his horse and buggy so she could take pictures :flop:

I'm from Lancaster, well I grew up there and go home on holidays. They usually go to Lancaster Thanksgiving and Christmas time. Well, for 2011 and 2012 they did. The target she went to was closer to Lebanon. Every Christmas I always try to find her and fail :-(

Isn't it in Lititz? I have friends there who keep telling me that that's where Taylor's family is from/lives. 

http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/505224_Lady-Gaga-gets-groceries-in-Lancaster-County.html

I've been at this Giant, I thinkkk.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived