💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

M.I.A.

Pazuzu

Favorite album/mixtape?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite album/mixtape?

Featured Posts

I don't know if this was posted, but her video was deleted and now on her vevo, and it has a banner :party:

Its not deleted :confused:

but I'll update the op to the vevo video anyway.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pazuzu

• politicqxs

• Sam

• Degenerate Beauty

She has brought Ikhyd to London with her before. I don't believe that she doesn't see him for weeks! But it's sad if her and Ben have split! Poor Maya.

That's good to hear

ben's twitter is saying maya's a great mom, but kali's twitter is raving like crazy.

what the hell?

Who the **** is Kali?

I think Meds and Feds will always be my favorite MIA song, that **** is like ecstasy.

If you like that song, you will probably really like Sleigh Bells.

Anderson123

If you like that song, you will probably really like Sleigh Bells.

I did! I looked up for the writers/producers of Meds And Feds when I listened to it just to see if they had made any other songs, downloaded the album and really liked it.

politicqxs

Kali is her elder sister.

ARUL KALA

KALI MAYA SUGU

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

I actually don't like Kala all that much. I finally listened to it the other day, but it's not the inventive, fast-paced music that I love in Maya and Vicki Leekx.

I actually don't like Kala all that much. I finally listened to it the other day, but it's not the inventive, fast-paced music that I love in Maya and Vicki Leekx.

Kala was definitely inventive and an interesting album. Kala is stuffed with so many bangers. Have you listened to Arular?

You're missing out.

Edited by Lucky

Kala isn't my fave either though. It's great, but MAYA is what got me into her in the first place. It remains my favorite album by her :legend:

Kala isn't my fave either though. It's great, but MAYA is what got me into her in the first place. It remains my favorite album by her :legend:

Same. MAYA was the first album of hers I heard and the one that made me a fan. I do like some of Kala, but not as much as MAYA. I've yet to hear Arular or Vicki Leekx, so maybe that'll change.

Madonna, who made a career on selling s-x and blasphemy, is pissed that MIA gave the middle finger. flksvnkvjnk mountain out of a molehill.

• Mills locked this topic