• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Bitter

• Shaney

• Born Brave

Optimus

Imagine what will happen if the lead single has the Bad Romance or Poker Face impact. The haters will fume , the awards that we will win, the slayage. :cryga:

I don't get those who see this as hype, and that are bothered by it. Do you people honestly prefer no news?

CyanLights

its nice to see that the team believes its still the right choice for a lead but im still worried that it wont sound fresh.. i mean it is a year old...  :shrug:

What happened to "Early 2013"?

Damn Album needs to be out now.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Emvee

I'm sensing a lot of unnecessary angst and melodrama right now from this fan base and it's all as a result of us not getting what we want.

Childish temper tantrums tbh. You're over ARTPOP already? Good for you, why are you still here? To let out your frustration, because in fact you're still hung up on it? Makes sense. You'll be crawling back when she announces a date.

trutheverafter

I don't care if the lead single is one year old and I'm not worried that it won't sound fresh. I think all that gaga releases is different and sounds fresh in a way.

And if her team has this ****ing confidence that this single will slay our asses off, then I trust them  :yes:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

omgwtfbbq

That's what they said with BTW and it turned out to be Express Yourself 2.0. This **** better be good.

TEANUS

I don't blame people for being angry, that's their problem, but I can understand where they come from. They, like all of us, have been waiting for more than a year. Some say, whatever, what's another year or so, while others say, I'm so f***ing angry with Gaga for making us wait. That's ok, that's their opinion, we all have one, we all need to just give Gaga some time and space to heal from her surgery and her grandfather's death. You can be angry but don't take it out on here or on Gaga. That's not fair to us or Gaga. :kisses:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Michelle

I'm sensing a lot of unnecessary angst and melodrama right now from this fan base and it's all as a result of us not getting what we want.

Childish temper tantrums tbh. You're over ARTPOP already? Good for you, why are you still here? To let out your frustration, because in fact you're still hung up on it? Makes sense. You'll be crawling back when she announces a date.

:clap: to every single word here.

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

kjmonster

I don't know about you guys but I still think Poker Face and Just Dance still sound fresh and they are 5 years old lol :laughga: . I'm not too worried about it. I am just excited to hear new music...whenever that may be! 

Squidward T

Its approaching 2 months since gaga had surgery and 1 and a half years since she's released anything. I can see why some people are annoyed but its really not Gaga fault, I would rather see her gt copeltely better.

I can NOT applaud you enough for this! It really needs to be said. These little brats need to GROW UP or go stan for one of the basic b!tches, because real music takes time and effort.

She can't just pull this album out of her @ss. God knows she's been working hard FOR US since she came on the scene. This is like the first major break she's had since she came out!

DriverMonster

It doesn't matter if its a year old because its not even finished yet. It was just started a year so. It will be new and fresh to us when we hear it.

• Shadow locked this topic