💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lead Single Has NOT Changed Since Summer 2012 - Dave Russell

Arturo

Featured Posts

Emvee

These silly people coming to complain about overhype.

Questions were asked, questions were answered.

The end.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Bitter

• Shaney

• Born Brave

francescoxoxo

If the music is timeless then the year it's released shouldn't matter. We haven't heard any of the new material so we can't say it's going to be a "disappointment" or "sound dated". 

Shaney

Not her team ONCE AGAIN overhyping her work. This'll only lead to disappointment, surely.

Not to mention, the song being a year old is hardly a good thing. Hopefully, yet more likely than not, it won't sound dated as fuc k. Sigh.

One or two tweets from Dave is far from over hype.  Re-evaluate the pre-BTW era and then you'll discover what over hype is. 

Martyr Of Fame

One or two tweets from Dave is far from over hype.  Re-evaluate the pre-BTW era and then you'll discover what over hype is. 

There is no difference. Instead of her doing the hyping, she's getting her team to do it for her. Same s hit. It isn't just Dave tweeting about it. Its her whole team.

Arturo

Being upset over this "overhyping" is understandable.

Complaining about it isn't understandable and just makes things worse for you more than anything. So spare yourself some frustration and let a tweet from a sound engineer go.

Shaney

There is no difference. Instead of her doing the hyping, she's getting her team to do it for her. Same s hit. It isn't just Dave tweeting about it. Its her whole team.

The random tweets that come from her team have been spread out over time and only the fans really notice them.  The GP don't.  You shouldn't pay attention to the news if it gets you so worked up. 

Edited by Pyrenti

Martyr Of Fame

The random tweets that come from her team have been spread out over time and only the fans really notice them.  The GP don't.  You shouldn't pay attention to the news section if it gets you so worked up. 

It doesn't, though. I'm not excited for ARTPOP anymore. That's beyond the point entirely  The point is her work won't live up to the high standards she's setting. It didn't work for "album of the decade" and its not gonna work for ARTPOP either.

Shaney

It doesn't, though. I'm not excited for ARTPOP anymore. That's beyond the point entirely  The point is her work won't live up to the high standards she's setting. It didn't work for "album of the decade" and its not gonna work for ARTPOP either.

Only YOU set the standards.  No one else. 

Martyr Of Fame

Only YOU set the standards.  No one else. 

Untrue. I have/set low expectations. This fanbase, due to her over a year long over-hyping, does not.

Arturo

What standards has she set for this album to be clear? 

The only things she's told us about the album are descriptions of songs and things along those lines. I don't recall her ever claiming ARTPOP to be a masterpiece. I just remember her saying something like she's proud of it, as she should considering it's a piece of art she's created.

Honestly you're just overreacting and if you are no longer excited for ARTPOP well that's nice and I wish you the best and please stop adulterating my thread with these complaints :)

Antidote

Plans could change. Maybe what Jeff said was the original plan.

You mean the original plan was to decide about a new lead single this year but then they just kept the "old" lead single?

Yeah maybe, did not think about that.

Well they can do what they want to because we will never get the lead single anyway

:troll: :troll:

Lips de Jolie

Not her team ONCE AGAIN overhyping her work. This'll only lead to disappointment, surely.

Not to mention, the song being a year old is hardly a good thing. Hopefully, yet more likely than not, it won't sound dated as fuc k. Sigh.

That's what teams do. Adele's team said Skyfall would be the "best selling digital single of all time", one of Rihanna's producer claimed that Loud would be as filler free as Michael Jackson's Thriller etc. And lol, if a song sounds dated after a year, that song was never good in the first place. 

Just relax :)

Edited by Lips de Jolie

chiuga

dave is answering questions and providing information while u are hyping yourself. see the difference?  don't blame her / her team. :fail:

TailoredGuilts

If this is true..... Then I think the only thing we can take from it is that it must be one hell of a song. It's gotta be an unbelievable smash if after recording and creating even more music that they still have their minds made up on what is going to be the first single. This just makes me think that GaGa wants her pop crown back and she means business.

• Shadow locked this topic