💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lead Single Has NOT Changed Since Summer 2012 - Dave Russell

Arturo

Featured Posts

Bitter

He actually does know a lot, not just about Gaga but about other artists such as Kesha and P!nk for their album releases. Jeff works for Interscope, and I assume at a not extremely high position. Dave travels around with Gaga so he knows what's up. 

OR perhaps they had a meeting to pick the lead single in January 2013 and ended up picking the same song lol

i don't know, it seems to me that he knows nothing.

He hasn't reveal any info about ARTPOP yet.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Bitter

• Shaney

• Michael

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's the same single, they must be pretty damn confident about it because it's been set for almost a year now! :excited2:

lodylody

Well the lead single must be finished by now; maybe that's the next question we should all be asking him. :ohwell: 

Allison M

cool! i wonder if he was hinting at something by saying "it will make you **** you pants...... :)" hmmm....

i'm glad they feel so confident in it for over a year now!! AND THIS IS NOT HYPE GUYS. really though... it's not. lol

AyaKara

I think he means that it's changed in that, the song physically has changed (into a better song), not that the single itself has changed from one single to another :flop:

Bitter

If it's the same single, they must be pretty damn confident about it because it's been set for almost a year now! :excited2:

she had/has SO much time to make it perfect. I think this song is gonna be her best well-producted song  :excited2:

Edited by Bitter

• Shadow locked this topic