• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Bitter

• Shaney

• Born Brave

INB4 it's called Your pants, and not peeing, ****, or w/e.

I finally get what they're doing! (my guess):

There will be one single released during summer, probably mid-summer or pre-summer. [June/July]

There will be one single released end of summer [probably August or early September, performing it at the VMAs on 8 September].

Album released in September.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This would mean that they can send two songs to the Grammys for nominations.

-------------------------------------

Third single in November, could be debuted at the EMAs.

Fourth single in January, performed at Grammys.

If era succesful enough, or single needed to promote tour, fifth single in March.

(this is, if you think that ARTPOP will just be one album, and not two).

This way, her team can get all of her singles a grammy nomination (probably), and she won't kill the momentum like she did during the Born This Way era, because there's enough time between the singles, and maybe even enough time to start planning the tour for ARTPOP, which could commence around December or Europe (First leg -> NA, goes on sale right after VMAs, TV spot during VMAs too. Second leg -> Europe, goes on sale right after the EMAs, then extra LA, SA, Asia, Oceania and another US leg, she could promote the tour worldwide, and mainly focus on promoting her tour in different countries such as Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Argentinia, etc.)

Anyways, we can surely expect the first single in summer!

Edited by Luc

SO THIS JEFF INSIDER KNOWS NOTHING!! HE SAID IN LATE 2012 THAT THE LEAD SINGLE WAS NOT CHOSEN YET

Jeff knows a lot, hes been reliable since TFM era. This is his first slip up.

Alien Tulip

Some of the negativity in this thread :smh: Let's just be happy that Gaga is confident enough to stick to the lead single she already planned on since last summer. That means the single is gonna make us shart our asses off. I'm already loaded on diapers and wipies.

Arturo

i think hes lying, theyre still deciding

Yes because you know more than someone who travels with Gaga everywhere

Some of the negativity in this thread :smh: Let's just be happy that Gaga is confident enough to stick to the lead single she already planned on since last summer. That means the single is gonna make us shart our asses off. I'm already loaded on diapers and wipies.

This. The fact that they're that confident makes me excited.

Edited by Arturo

Born Brave

Yes because you know more than someone who travels with Gaga everywhere

This. The fact that they're that confident makes me excited.

around with Gaga on her team.

inb4 Nothing on but the radio. 

Darcklighter22

I wouldnt be surprised if Gaga actually asked both David and Tara to tweet that. I mean monster asked them both the same questions every day.

possibly yet people are still so thirsty getting hyped and here come the speculations of it coming because of that tweet  :awkney:

you guys jump at every bit of rephrased same information we get  :toofunga: ...he's just saying the single is getting old and hasn't been released or even announced on when it's coming, two weeks , two months , two years where still in the dark  :reductive:

• Shadow locked this topic