💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi Lovato

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

ikr.? :legend:

:derpga:

I feel bad for Demi for having a flop just on her second single but I can't stop laughing at the song's itunes positions worldwide. 

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AURA

• Doogi

• wiltedbliss

• Aaliyah

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerous Man

I feel bad for Demi for having a flop just on her second single but I can't stop laughing at the song's itunes positions worldwide. 

and the title of the song is Made in the USA. :teehee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

and the title of the song is Made in the USA.  :teehee:

such a really horrible flopping in the USA.   

anyway, I hope her label learns their lesson on this one.

Hoping they won't pull an RCA on Demi.

Dangerous Man

such a really horrible flopping in the USA.   

anyway, I hope her label learns their lesson on this one.

Hoping they won't pull an RCA on Demi.

Well, we already know what will happen this era. :smh:

at least for now, A VMA performance can save the song like what the others have already said. :)

Well, we already know what will happen this era. :smh:

at least for now, A VMA performance can save the song like what the others have already said. :)

It's still not safe from its massive flopping though. If the GP finds the song too cheesy, it will remain flop. Plus the video didn't help the song too.

FrozenKookie

What's with the MITUSA hate? Yeah it's generic but I really find the song serious and fun at the same time specifically on the chorus. I really love it. I really love the flow of the tracks specially from the first 7 songsm SPECIALLY MITUSA and WYR. Oh god WYR is the best track. Haters gonna hate, it's really rad.

What's with the MITUSA hate? Yeah it's generic but I really find the song serious and fun at the same time specifically on the chorus. I really love it. I really love the flow of the tracks specially from the first 7 songsm SPECIALLY MITUSA and WYR. Oh god WYR is the best track. Haters gonna hate, it's really rad.

I really don't hate it. It's easy to listen during the first few minutes, and then when the chorus starts kicking, it was too cheesy. and I was disappointed for Hollywood Records for choosing this as the next single, as the obvious smash for the album may either be Really Don't Care or Neon Lights.

but I can understand her label if they choose MITUSA as a filler single, while saving the ones I mentioned as future smashes when the album is about to die. :teehee:

FrozenKookie

I really don't hate it. It's easy to listen during the first few minutes, and then when the chorus starts kicking, it was too cheesy. and I was disappointed for Hollywood Records for choosing this as the next single, as the obvious smash for the album may either be Really Don't Care or Neon Lights.

but I can understand her label if they choose MITUSA as a filler single, while saving the ones I mentioned as future smashes when the album is about to die. :teehee:

Lol, shade. MITUSA has been chosen wisely even tho it's flopping. Yes it's too generic to flop but it's still undeniably good. Ppl are just generalizing its bad side because it's flopping  :teehee:

Lion Heart

Music video views update! 

Heart Attack: 99,633, 950

GYHABreak: 96,444,774

Skyscraper: 98,851,221

She'd get two Vevo Certifications this month for sure. :legend:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Tommymonster44

I don't mean to offend Demi fans, but I honestly feel the entire album is juvenile.  The entire thing sounded very cheesy and Disney star like.

That's why she's not doing well.  People were hoping for a more mature Demi.  In this area, I feel like she's actually regressed since her previous album.  

Dangerous Man

That's Demi's image. We can't also change Gaga's monstrous image just because we find it tacky. 

OMG!!. :woot:

I don't mean to offend Demi fans, but I honestly feel the entire album is juvenile.  The entire thing sounded very cheesy and Disney star like.

That's why she's not doing well.  People were hoping for a more mature Demi.  In this area, I feel like she's actually regressed since her previous album.  

This. I really think the GP is here for a fiercer and more mature Demi, the obvious indication is MITUSA flopping.

Though I can say that material wise, DEMI is much better than Unbroken. Unbroken sounded cheap because of the Dev and Iyaz collaborations on it.

YES! Keep the views for Skyscraper comin'. That song is really great, plus it's written by the flawlessness that is Kerli:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dosRf0bPGVs

Lion Heart

HA becomes Demi's first MV to reach 100M views. Congrats to her. :clap:

Skyscraper is next very soon.  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀