šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga turned down a million dollars to perform at Republican convention

Rimes

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

She could be broke and still not perform there. It's clear she's a democrat.

She is a multiĀ millionaire now , but when your broke, Ā 1 million is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Plus, if she was still an unknown, performing in such a media rich environment would make sense, even if she doesn't agree with the Pub's political views.Ā 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

There is no tax targeted on "rich white men". Ā  There is simply a recognition that many people earn large amounts of money, but pay relatively low tax rates on it, because it's all capital gains or other forms of investment income.

Ā 

I'm sure it does not feel good for anyone at any income range to pay more. Ā But the fact is we need to, or we'll never balance the budget. Ā And besides it's fair.

Legislature doesn't look at it like that, your right. But a lot of the voters certainly do. Ā 

Ā 

If you look at the Democratic leaders, you will see a majority of 'Rich White People' ... The difference its that Liberals have embraced certain topics that are of greater concern to the majority of voters.Ā 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

RAMROD

I thought her parents are Rep though.

Not sure if they are still one these days.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Brian Ryan

Just because you are a fan of someone's music, doesn't mean you have to agree with them politically. Also, there are lots of republicans that are pro-gay marriage. Believing in gay marriage doesn't automatically make you a democrat.Ā 

Ā 

(No politics involved in my response)

Ā 

Little monsters are not just casual fans of Gaga. There are not lots of republicans who are pro-gay marriage. The people who matter in the republican office are against it. A republican being pro-gay marriage is a fool imo and their opinion will go no where. They are against it and that doesn't support the general values of being a republican. Any person really involved in politics knows that and please do not post links just look at this most recent election and actually facts in front of you. I don't need to hear silly exceptions b/c it doesn't matter in the bigger outcome. A republican candidate who is pro-gay rights, women rights, other minority rights, tax the rich and less for the poor, and for abortion among other things will never happen anytime soon. Any person who actually cares about those truly would never put their hands in any republican candidacies the end. I guess that explains why Lady Gaga decided to not to not be present because she wanted to support a candidate who supports all little monsters. Any "little monster" being a republican is not a fan of little monster getting the rights they truly deserve and equality for all.

The end.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived