💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga turned down a million dollars to perform at Republican convention

Rimes

Featured Posts

Solitaire

Even republican legislators want new Lady Gaga music. 

#thethirstisreal

AHHHH!!! I'm not alone :hug::hor:

:party:

Every time I see a conservative leaning thread or post I always think to myself "bb, get ready fo dat sht storm".

I was going to add you as a friend, but I see you beat me to it :hor: 

- Previously Sycothisis

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd heard that when Clint Eastwood spoke at the Republican convention, the Romney team were so starstruck that they didn't even ask him what he was going to talk about, or ask to see his speech in advance (it turns out he hadn't written one). 

I can imagine they would have acted similarly if Gaga had appeared... it would have been a debacle for them as she went off-message and told the crowd what she really thought about the party's policies on women's rights and gay rights.  On the other hand, since almost half the voters in the election voted for Romney, she would have seriously ticked off almost half the country in the process.

RAMROD

I think if she did go she wouldn't reply to the snarky comments they would've made.

They might have been eat her alive there :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Huh? :duck:

Many of them will mock her etc you see, kinda believe some of them will.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Many of them will mock her etc you see, kinda believe some of them will.

Will yeah of course. But i'm saying that she'll just pay it dust and sing her song.

Gaga is Life

I find this quite random for some reason. It makes me happy to see her turning this down, though I do wonder how much a million is compared to what she's used to.

Gaga is just sticking to what she believes in and that makes me so proud of her. :clap:

Brian Ryan

Lol this is not surprised. Gaga and republican don't mix. I don't even know how there's little monster republicans.... especially the gay, minority ones, and the ones that believe in equality :megaflop:

Lol this is not surprised. Gaga and republican don't mix. I don't even know how there's little monster republicans.... especially the gay, minority ones, and the ones that believe in equality :megaflop:

Just because you are a fan of someone's music, doesn't mean you have to agree with them politically. Also, there are lots of republicans that are pro-gay marriage. Believing in gay marriage doesn't automatically make you a democrat. 

(No politics involved in my response)

The thirst for ANYONE but white old men

We_The_People.jpg

Is it like bad to be supported by "white old men" or something? (I am Independent)

Also, the reason older people tend to be more republican, is because when you start making more money, it does not feel so good for it to be taken away in the forms of really high taxes. 

Is it like bad to be supported by "white old men" or something? (I am Independent)

Also, the reason older people tend to be more republican, is because when you start making more money, it does not feel so good for it to be taken away in the forms of really high taxes. 

There is no tax targeted on "rich white men".   There is simply a recognition that many people earn large amounts of money, but pay relatively low tax rates on it, because it's all capital gains or other forms of investment income.

I'm sure it does not feel good for anyone at any income range to pay more.  But the fact is we need to, or we'll never balance the budget.  And besides it's fair.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived