💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The questions topic

Haus of Dance

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any tips for cutting out the background of an image? I use the wand tool but it always takes out part of the image I want or leaves some of the background :cry:

JaysAMess

Does anyone have any tips for cutting out the background of an image? I use the wand tool but it always takes out part of the image I want or leaves some of the background :cry:

So you want to cut out the background so that it just leaves the person with a transparent background?

So you want to cut out the background so that it just leaves the person with a transparent background?

Yeah, so I can put a texture or other images behind it without edges.

JaysAMess

Yeah, so I can put a texture or other images behind it without edges.

Give me 10 minutes, and i'll write a tutorial (with images) on how to cut with the pen tool.

Give me 10 minutes, and i'll write a tutorial (with images) on how to cut with the pen tool.

Thanks so much Jay :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why my Gifs aren't saving right? I create them using 'File' -> 'Import' -> 'Video Frames to Layers...', then saving it in 'Save for Web & Devices'. Once I upload it to something, Tumblr for example, it comes out stuck on the first frame. Ex:

tumblr_lzfp53oJtT1r7q8umo1_400.gif

This is my first time making Gifs since I just got PS so I'm really confused :cry:

JaysAMess

I'm a bit late so you might've already solved the problem but Tumblr only accepts gifs which are no bigger than 1MB.

I'm a bit late so you might've already solved the problem but Tumblr only accepts gifs which are no bigger than 1MB.

Yeah, I just figured that out & learned to put the gif in text posts. Thanks anyways :grin:

marcwaffles

Hi everyone,

This is probably not the right section, but I've been searching and searching for ages and there is not one clear Photoshop tutorial on how to change black hair into white :sad:

So, since there are some really talented graphic artists on this forum, I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to teach me? :sweat:

(I'm not a PS pro, but I'm willing to learn :grin:)

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived