VIDEO: Assistant explains why Gaga isn't tweeting

Americano

Featured Posts

MonsterVlad

https://twitter.com/VladSimonov94

Yeah, you're sending hateful tweets.

"ARTPOP has died as a project" Wtf?

Where is the hate in that tweet?

And if she will wait another 6-8 months to release an album with "fresh 2013 sound" ... it will flop more than my life.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This story made me roll my eyes.

Lady GaGa knows damn well and good that a huge portion of her "fans" on twitter are vial little creatures who have no problem telling people like Kelly O and Madonna to kill themselves. I can't imagine that a woman as smart as GaGa would be shocked when these "fans" turned against her. 

+1 You spilled some tea honey :nails:

Introvert

This story made me roll my eyes.

Lady GaGa knows damn well and good that a huge portion of her "fans" on twitter are vial little creatures who have no problem telling people like Kelly O and Madonna to kill themselves. I can't imagine that a woman as smart as GaGa would be shocked when these "fans" turned against her. 

she knows very well how annoying her twitter monsters are. shes cut off communication for a reason. its not like shes crying on camera telling everyone to stop being mean to her. shes not down and shes doing her own ****.

your comment makes me roll my eyes more than anything

Where is the hate in that tweet?

And if she will wait another 6-8 months to release an album with "fresh 2013 sound" ... it will flop more that my life.

"That b---h didn't tweet" for put another example.

Why do people thought about an announcement on her birthday? Do you realize that this hype and supposed announcement was from that party tweet? She never didn't mention her birthday... It's not her fault that she didn't tweet, she never meant that.

she hasn't been hyping it.

all shes done is let us know that it exists. this fanbase is just rabid. katy, beyonce, and mariah fans are equally in the dark about their respective albums but they're not declaring uninterest and threatening boycotts of their career.

She sent out the note in June, she said that she played it for the label, she said she was going to announce the title in a few months, she got the tattoo, she announced the title, DJWS got the tattoo, then pretty much nothing, then Princess Die, the Little Monsters.chats, then a song title here and there, a few lyrics, then nothing, then the producers started tweeting about it, the haus tweeted about it, VH1 tweeted about it, but we are still getting nothing. It's not all her, but some of it was last year. 

colours

Her constantly getting upset about these kinds of things is just petty and ridiculous. I was just watching an interview where she was asked "How do you react to negativity or bad criticism?" and she said something along the lines of "You have to reject it, as if it's a bad heart". 

Dawson

I read your twitter. It's full of hate. You're a sickening excuse of a fan. Get out.

Truth :clap:

Americano

she hasn't been hyping it.

all shes done is let us know that it exists. this fanbase is just rabid. katy, beyonce, and mariah fans are equally in the dark about their respective albums but they're not declaring uninterest and threatening boycotts of their career.

Katy hasnt had a full album for THREE YEARS and her fans arent saying anything about it. 

MonsterVlad

"That b---h didn't tweet" for put another example.

Why do people thought about an announcement on her birthday? Do you realize that this hype and supposed announcement was from that party tweet? She never didn't mention her birthday... It's not her fault that she didn't tweet, she never meant that.

I didn't expected anything, I know Gaga. But look at the all those people...

Oscar

But what she did was Hype it, hype it, hype it, silence for a while, hype it, hype, silence for months. And now the haus and producers are hyping it. Its irritating. Quit acting like she hasn't been hyping it. 

You know people are begging for information on her birthday, We know she lives to please us so she reveals a little bit of information but nevertheless, this isn't hype. You're hyping yourself. I was not hyped for a birthday surprise nor should you have been. If you want hype, go to the BTW era. 

Maybe Gaga did make a mistake revealing the title early? She's just a human for gods sake. People always feel the need to exaggerate all her mistakes. She's not perfect but she learns from them. Already there are major improvements from this pre-era as opposed to pre-BTW era. She's not ruining the album for us by releasing 90% of it before it actually comes out. 

Introvert

She sent out the note in June, she said that she played it for the label, she said she was going to announce the title in a few months, she got the tattoo, she announced the title, DJWS got the tattoo, then pretty much nothing, then Princess Die, the Little Monsters.chats, then a song title here and there, a few lyrics, then nothing, then the producers started tweeting about it, the haus tweeted about it, VH1 tweeted about it, but we are still getting nothing. It's not all her, but some of it was last year. 

thats not hype. were you not here for born this way? she was super open with us about progress and constantly teasing with song snippets and lyrics and photos and declaring it the best album of her career etc etc. THAT is ****ing hype.

don't call it hype just because you hang on her every word lol thats you

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived