Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Assistant explains why Gaga isn't tweeting

Americano

Featured Posts

Gaga doesn't owe us anything and the sooner those crazy kids get that into their heads the better.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope all the fans that were melting down and blaming her for not announcing something yesterday feel really terrible right about now.

Gaga doesn't owe us anything and the sooner those crazy kids get that into their heads the better.

and thats the TRUTH TEA

Fusel

This is so tragic, her own fans. She's not in a good condition rn, stop putting pressure on her. She's a human being, she has feelings, she even risks her health for you!

I feel like ARTPOP was cursed from the beginning.

Introvert

But what she did was Hype it, hype it, hype it, silence for a while, hype it, hype, silence for months. And now the haus and producers are hyping it. Its irritating. Quit acting like she hasn't been hyping it. 

she hasn't been hyping it.

all shes done is let us know that it exists. this fanbase is just rabid. katy, beyonce, and mariah fans are equally in the dark about their respective albums but they're not declaring uninterest and threatening boycotts of their career.

I feel like begging Gaga for the album and sending hateful messages is super counterproductive because it makes Gaga feel worse and delays the album in some way,shape, or form. I hate how some fans say " oh Gaga needs to rest, she's so busy" and then when she rests they nag and force her to get back to work. She needs to focus on her health because without that there will be no music, videos, interviews, and Gaga in general. Some people need to mature and realize that she is a person as well and she can't work 24/7 for 365 days for the rest of her life, and that she doesn't owe is anything, it's her art and her music and she does it when she wants. You can't force imagination, creativity, and good quality even if immature fans are b---hing on twitter. I hope this is a wake up call to the imature fans sending Gaga these messages.

SKANK

This story made me roll my eyes.

Lady GaGa knows damn well and good that a huge portion of her "fans" on twitter are vile* little creatures who have no problem telling people like Kelly O and Madonna to kill themselves. I can't imagine that a woman as smart as GaGa would be shocked when these "fans" turned against her. 

* Are you happy Jack? 

Fusel

I love Gaga. I love her so much that I sometimes feel like she should quit the business. There's so much evil power surrounding her lately.

TheQueen

All those "fans" are little disrespectful f*cks but at the same time she needs to like tweet or update us or do something before people lose interest and start stanning for Katy Perry or someone equally as irrelevant.

Sometimes it's not hateful. That's just the truth and she don't wanna read it. People wanna see the tweet which will say that we won't get anything new before Septemper.

I read your twitter. It's full of hate. You're a sickening excuse of a fan. Get out.

This gets me so angry... I'm almost tempted to say she should just delay the album again to teach people a lesson :redface:

Introvert

Sorry but why is she letting this out through her assistant?

As far as we know she still can type, just put something on LM (thats why her own site is for I thought) and if she knows that we're waiting for ARTPOP share something about it, that's not that much to ask tbh. It's not like we're asking for the release or something.

We've been 1 year without any information...

you think she doesn't know her fanbase consists of stupid kids? lol we're all haters. shes probably tired of dealing with half of us thanks to those rabid twitter monsters that hound her

Some fans are spoiled damn brats. Gaga doesn't owe anybody a freaking thing, but some fans expect so much out of her they forget that. Why is Gaga so damn kind to the fans that aren't even kind to her? Blows my mind.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived