💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Assistant explains why Gaga isn't tweeting

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop with that argument, people... If we didn't have the album title yet, you would complaning too

This. Its impossible for Gaga to please everyone 

Sometimes it's not hateful. That's just the truth and she don't wanna read it. People wanna see the tweet which will say that we won't get anything new before Septemper.

https://twitter.com/VladSimonov94

Yeah, you're sending hateful tweets.

"ARTPOP has died as a project" Wtf?

I ****ing knew it. I hate the vast majority of this fan-base. Twitter monsters are just such disrespectful assholes. I love you guys, though :hug:

It's just sad, tbh. Embarrassing. It makes us look bad as a fanbase. Twitter monsters or anyone complaining need to realize she needs to focus on her health.

Sending her hateful messages because they don't get things their way, really? Those people are pathetic and need to do everyone a favor and move onto the next artist if that's how they're going to act.

I said it many times before that meltdowns on her damn birthday were the last thing she wanted. She didn't owe us a single thing! People's selfishness really disgusts me sometimes.

Stop with that argument, people... If we didn't have the album title yet, you would complaning too

But what she did was Hype it, hype it, hype it, silence for a while, hype it, hype, silence for months. And now the haus and producers are hyping it. Its irritating. Quit acting like she hasn't been hyping it. 

This all makes me so irate: disrespectful fans when she deserves so much better because she has given us so much strength through her career.

That makes me so sad, especially considering it was her birthday. :( Some fans expect way too much.  When we get info, we get info. Pressuring her isn't going to change that.

jhonyguy04

Sometimes it's not hateful. That's just the truth and she don't wanna read it. People wanna see the tweet which will say that we won't get anything new before Septemper.

oh God, your one of them....

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived