💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Assistant explains why Gaga isn't tweeting

Americano

Featured Posts

It's sad that she always has to deal with hateful comments from the FANS :wtf:

Remember when she said that she was sad because saw brazilian monters commenting about her weight? :wtf:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think it wouldn't hurt to tell us that she's doing good or tweet an ocassional picture like she did before..

We know how she's doing, weve even heard from her manager and assistants. Why would Gaga want her personal health plastered across the internet and tabloid press? Its not who she is.

Poor Gaga, I cannot at those selfish fans. Those are probably the CUM 3 BRAZIL ones... Stay strong!

If she wouldn't have announced the title a year before its release, this wouldn't be so bad tbh

Feel bad for her tho

iAstroLeo

We know how she's doing, weve even heard from her manager and assistants. Why would Gaga want her personal health plastered across the internet and tabloid press? Its not who she is.

You're right.

Knife

Twitter fanbases are deplorable across the board.

..I'm just glad GagaDaily is always such a bastion of positivity. :flutter:

Introvert

what makes it even worse is that the fans give her **** for creating their own drama. they come up with this completely out of left field assumption that shed say something on her birthday just because and when she doesn't (even though she hadn't tweeted in a month) they turn on her as if she had actually promised us information. this fanbase makes themselves hysterical and then she suffers the consequences lol they make this conscious decision to "turn" on her as some sort of odd/pathetic revenge for her betraying them or whatever crazy logic they come up with

thats also kind of the consequence of her creating this mommy monster persona though. it backfires on her like a b---h. shes not your momma fools shes a ****in pop star that has a life and does her job!

Underneath

Poor Gaga. Nobody deserves that on their birthday, celebrity or not, hype or not. :( :(

If she wouldn't have announced the title a year before its release, this wouldn't be so bad tbh

Stop with that argument, people... If we didn't have the album title yet, you would complaning too

jhonyguy04

ugh....all this pressure is probably gonna make her **** up ARTPOP. i hate these fans tbh. 

MonsterVlad

Sometimes it's not hateful. That's just the truth and she don't wanna read it. People wanna see the tweet which will say that we won't get anything new before Septemper.

Sorry but why is she letting this out through her assistant?

As far as we know she still can type, just put something on LM (thats why her own site is for I thought) and if she knows that we're waiting for ARTPOP share something about it, that's not that much to ask tbh. It's not like we're asking for the release or something.

We've been 1 year without any information...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived