Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Assistant explains why Gaga isn't tweeting

Americano

Featured Posts

Introvert

I'm sorry, but I don't believe her. Gaga is a clever woman, she knows how much we love her, and she knows how desperate we are because of no new music from her. She could've tweeted that she was still not feeling well and that we wouldn't be getting any new info.

She and the whole Haus knew how excited we were about the announcements. Every time. And how dissapointed we were afterwards.

Just a few simple tweets could've prevented her from these fan reactions. Even if she tweeted something like "Dear Monsters, I'm really sad about this situation and it's so hard to talk to you, but I won't be able to be fully prepared for ARTPOP if I don't take some time to heal properly now. You'll get the info about the album when I'm ready, which may not be that soon. Please don't expect anything right now. But don't forget how much I love you." Ignoring us is not helping. We can't see her thoughts. We don't know how she feels right now. I really can't blame those monsters who are angry, even I called her a b---h yesterday and got 2 warning points. :red: I love her, I really do... it's just pretty hard to stay calm sometimes

id rather her chill out on coddling this spoiled fanbase.

shes done enough of that over the past 2 years and now look? half of us are overzealous assholes sending her hate messages for not announcing something on a day she never even said she would.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she's been hyping ARTPOP since last year and expect the fans not be thirsty about it 

Gagz pls :nails:

MonsterVlad

It's funny that I wrote all of that and all you got out of it was the ALBUM.

Let me ask you. Do you care about GAGA as person? Her health Or a damn album?

Why is it all about an album? Without health, album is not gonna come. Stop being so spoiled. 

YOUR idea of this album is superficial

Yes, I care! And this is what I'm talking about. She can't walk, there is no way to get the album anytime soon. But ALOT of people don't understand it. That's WHY I want her to tweet that we won't get anything.

Why is this even in news discussion when the assistant doesn't say that in the video. It's mostly like an article written by THE SUN. :fail:

Well she's been hyping ARTPOP since last year and expect the fans not be thirsty about it 

Gagz pls :nails:

And last year when she announced it, was she aware that she was gonna get a major hip injury that's gonna put her out? No

When she announced it, she had set plans for the album, but since the injury came up, it's gonna slow her down. It's unforeseen. That's why she's disappointed fans are still pushing for an album without caring about her health first.

idk what else to say.

Since she tweeted and this thread is doing nothing but going in circles, I'm going to close this.

Jase

A lot of you need to move on from being a fan.

I can't with some fans who are all "she MUST do this" and "she HAS to do that". Um, with how bitter she's probably feeling towards us thanks to THAT kind of attitude, don't expect her to do ANYTHING anytime soon other than focus on getting better.

Some of you need to grow the hell up.

RAMROD

My heart breaks tbh :(

Sod it those ungrateful peeps!!

If only I can do something to make her happy again I would!! :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Darcklighter22

She or her team should pay attention to this thread in particular then, most fans/users on GGD openly say Twitter monsters are soulless and should never be included in judging the maturity of the fan base. I feel strongly for her specially getting such messages on her birthday, but it's kind of that business where you just can't read to much about it, She created her fans "Monsters" then when she's not "feeding" those fans with regular new music/art/performances etc.. at a regular intervolt, they lash back at her. I'm dying for new the album to be released but I wont attack her as a way to rush her into releasing it quicker.....just sucks that they'l have slowed things down in the long run  :fail:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived