No wonder she doesnt tweet

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Hate messages? :wtf:

People were blowing up on her via twitter bc of no announcement yesterday

Introvert

she should give us an estimate than, at least. if she sees how dehydrated her fans are

but twitter monsters are dumb as **** though. thats obviously been established at this point. seriously what is with them? they're crazy lol they're like the madonna stans on tumblr/youtube

iAstroLeo

I'm sorry, but how exactly wouldn't she focus if she tweeted every once in a while?

I can't believe some fans sent hate mail :fail:

trutheverafter

Some of her fans just need a big slap in their face tbqfh :crossed:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Miel

OT: hey, the picture matches the background

I like that look lol

3 points in and ready for more

Americano

I'm sorry, but how exactly wouldn't she focus if she tweeted every once in a while?

I can't believe some fans sent hate mail :fail:

She's probably saying that it's better for Gaga to be completely tuned out of the world right now, even her fans, because they'd just get her right back into career/work mode.

OT: hey, the picture matches the background

I like that look lol

:fan:

People were blowing up on her via twitter bc of no announcement yesterday

I know that's so horrible.

iAstroLeo

She's probably saying that it's better for Gaga to be completely tuned out of the world right now, even her fans, because they'd just get her right back into career/work mode.

I just think it wouldn't hurt to tell us that she's doing good or tweet an ocassional picture like she did before..

Ive had enough with the things people say on this site never mind twitter, and thats why I don't use twitter, uncensored spoilt b.s.

theotherside

Aw. I know it's hard to wait especially since we're waiting for a RELEASE date, not even the actual album, but some people are being ridiculous. I didn't even know this was happening till now. People should take this time to listen to other artists/bands and learn to love other music. They should consider themselves lucky that gaga pushes herself so hard. Some people wait YEARS to even start working on their album. My favorite band is currently on an extended break after just finishing an extended break! so I'm grateful that gaga is working at the pace she is.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived