💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fanart - Happy Birthday Lady Gaga

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Hey all,

Happy Birthday to my Eternal Muse, Lady Gaga. Here's my gift to her. I went back to my anime roots a bit for this one which was really fun. I hope you all like it :)

imageeyju.jpg

Only just got this finished thanks to some drama yesterday. I found someone on lm.com who'd taken my birthday picture from last year, altered the signature date to make it look like it'd just been done and posted it as their own. Myself and a few others (thank you to those on here who helped) reported the post and it disappeared. Unfortunately, I then received a message from the site saying that my original post from over a year ago had been removed and I was told not to post other people's work (!!!!!) as you can image, I was pretty upset.

I'm telling you this as it is why there are so many watermarks on the picture. Basically, I wanted to make it impossible for anyone else to claim the picture as their own. Also, my drawing last year was reposted so many times I lost count so I wanted to make it clear who created it, even if its reposted with no credit given.

I've posted it on lm.com

https://littlemonsters.com/post/5153dbeb222766dc7900010a

Yes I know I swore of lm.com but last time, my picture was taken from here and posted on there. I thought I'd best post it myself first so I have evidence if the same thing as yesterday happens.

Phew, who knew drawing a present for gaga could be so difficult ;)

oh my god it's so ****ing amazing :legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Thank you so much everyone. I can't reply to everyone individually like I normally do as I can't quote on my ipad :(

After all the drama I had (and am still having) with my art, your wonderful comments have made my day so much brighter.

Bubblegum boy - thank you so much

Hans94 - thank you, I'm so glad you like it

Gaga is life - thankies Hun, you're always such a sweetie

Heavymlover - I'm so happy you like my work

Straightgagafan - oh my gaga that gif is BRILLIANT

Aj91892 - thank you :)

Hausofcarlos - thank you so much

Kennji - thank you :bow:

Retro - thank you soooo much

Gagalovesme - thank you and I hope so too :)

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Hausofantonio - thank you Hun :)

Marrythesequins - :runhug: you're the best!!

Archived