💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Ball - Remaking Fame/Monster songs

ChasingGhosts

Featured Posts

Didymus

Madonna literally destoryed some of her biggest hits by remaking them on her MDNA tour.

Not true :awkney: And even if she would've, at least it would've been interesting

I'm all for remakes. It gets people excited, you can totally play with it. I always think back of her early Fame performances which sort of had a bit of that style. The LoveGame remix for example was perfect and got the whole crowd going crazy. I think she'd be mad to not try something like that if ARTPOP has such a "new, fresh style".

DO IT!! :hor:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about that Gaga in the middle of the show does her acoustic part of the show, sings Paparazzi -> Bad Romance -> TeoG on the piano, and after that play Poker Face on the piano, and in the middle of the song do it like the MTN performance in a few american cities where she begins acoustically and then suddenly it turns into a dance track? I think that Gaga MUST have an acoustic part of her show in every tour, (it's the favourite part of the show for most of the GP really) and that Gaga HAS TO sing a few old hits, unless she wants to leave fans disappointed like Madonna with her MDNA tour :3. I think that Bad Romance, Poker Face and Paparazzi also sound MUCH better played acoustic and she can just show-off her talents with singing and at the piano :3. Or she could start dancing in the middle of Bad Romance, I NEED the Bad Romance choreography in a Gaga show 

Jenniferella

Yes, I'm so bored of Bad Romance now...she needs to take those songs to another place and perform them differently

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

People HATED it when Madonna did that with her latest tour. I don't think it's a good idea.

Alexander32886

She will always perform Pokerface and Bad Romance tbh. Those are her biggest hits. I also see her keeping BTW on the ARTPOP setlist. We still have no idea what ARTPOP will exactly sound like, so who knows what previous songs will fit? :shrug:

no remakes. she should sing fan favorites and the singles for the casual concert goer. but other than that, i think she should leave some songs out.  not here for money honey on the next concert :nails:

Slayer

I wouldn't mind her doing a couple remixes. Like, the Alejandro (The Sound of Arrows) remix is amazing.

But no, I wouldn't want her to change all her past songs.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

dontbesweet

I think we've all had enough of Poker Face/JD/BR/BTW/etc. 

I think she'll just perform some of her favourite 'hits' on TAB.

Italian

I hope she'll include a remix outro for Bad Romance (maybe for Born This Way as well) :legend:

She HAS to perform Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory on the ARTPOP Ball, maybe some other hit singles in a mashup, but the songs listed have to be performed in full.

BellaDonnaDiana

I think the Zedd Remixes should go in and the Roman Stone remixes too...

but I want her to do a Madonna Confessions era and remix her old songs to sound current for the tour... but she won't coz she is an idiot!

DontDoubtDavid

she likes to move forward, and they have already been worked to perfection. just wish she could perfect or remake some of her unreleased material...

cdparky

The reworks are almost always inferior. Something like Bad Romance is pretty much perfect and an amazing live track as it is so why mess with it? It only dilutes the original track, the casuals won't get it and alot of the diehards would probably just rather hear the song they love.

Yeah she might! She could always remix them. My other fave artists have remixed past hits on their tours before.

E.g. jazz/carabet version of Baby One More Time on Onyx Hotel Tour - Britney Spears.

She could do a dubstep version of Poker Face or a ballad version of Bad Romance :D

Archived