๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Week

Star

Featured Posts

nick4bty

And you're entitled to your opinion. But posting yourย disapproval on four separateย occasions is aย littleย much. If you think this is a waste of time, then please leave the thread.ย ย 

ย 

He's just being honest. Marry The Night is going NOWHERE. BTW is over over over over over. Why can't some people just accept this?ย 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

He's just being honest. Marry The Night is going NOWHERE. BTW is over over over over over. Why can't some people just accept this?ย 

ย 

So it's over. What's the whole backlash against us who want to do this? I mean really, why are there so many against us? Is it really such a problem? If you don't wanna participate, fine. There's no need to be so negative and pessimistic about it. I realize the era is over, but if this really works, won't it be worth it? I mean, what have we got to lose? And if itย doesn'tย work, so be it. It doesn't hurt to try.

nick4bty

So it's over. What's the whole backlash against us who want to do this? I mean really, why are there so many against us? Is it really such a problem? If you don't wanna participate, fine. There's no need to be so negative and pessimistic about it. I realize the era is over, but if this really works, won't it be worth it? I mean, what have we got to lose? And if itย doesn'tย work, so be it. It doesn't hurt to try.

ย 

Yeah, that's what everyone says before a so-called "monster meltdown" happens. It's one thing to keep bringing up it's chart position, it's another to keep saying it had so much potential, but having a video watching week of a single that failed miserably over 15 months ago is just beyond sanity.ย 

ย 

But go ahead. Good luck. I won't say another word about it.

Ray of Light

People are actually gonna attempt to watch that biopic over and over again? :Emma:

Pop Art

Yeah, that's what everyone says before a so-called "monster meltdown" happens. It's one thing to keep bringing up it's chart position, it's another to keep saying it had so much potential, but having a video watching week of a single that failed miserably over 15 months ago is just beyond sanity.ย 

ย 

But go ahead. Good luck. I won't say another word about it.

ย 

I'm notย sayingย it will 100% happen, and in fact the odds are against us. But it sure won't happen if we just sit around and do nothing. The download day on December 20, 2011 didn't work because people only bought the song once, maybe twice. That was, what, only around 7,000 people (14,000 max) worldwide that participated? In retrospect, I can see that it was bound to fail. But this is different. One can manipulate views, so it can seem that there are many more than there really are. Is this cheating? Perhaps, but I feel as though it's for a good cause this time. It's actually to try to push a great song into the Top 10, where it deserved to peak many moons ago. Just because it didn't happen then doesn't mean it shouldn't happen now. Better late than never, right?

People are actually gonna attempt to watch that biopic over and over again? :emma:

ย 

You don't have to watch the entire video for it to count. Just around 15 seconds or less will do. And with an auto refresh extension in your browser, you can run it in the background and just let it rack up the views, especially if you do this on many different tabs at once. And then if you have Spotify running it too, that's just an added push. If just around 100 people participated in this way, we could get to 14,000,000 with no problem at all.

Pop Art

I'll give it a try :)

ย 

Please do! But don't forget to wait until Monday to start!

ย 

People, look at these figures if you don't believe me. Let's say we have 100 people who participate. Each has 20 tabs open, each with the Marry The Night video. Their browser has it so that each tab will reload every 15 seconds. That would mean that in just one minute, 8,000 views would have been added to the video. In an hour, that would jump to 480,000. In 5 hours, 2,400,000. At that rate, by the end of the week, we would have racked up around 16,800,000 streams, just from YouTube. That's not even including Spotify and other services. And that's for just letting it run in the background of your computer for only 5 hours a day, which isn't all too much when you really think about it. I know some of you guys, including myself at times, are on here for much longer.

Pop Art

Okay guys, I found a new thing to help. Keep this running in the background, muted, on around 25 or more tabs. It refreshes itself. You won't even know it's there!

ย 

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=cggNqDAtJYU#/525;556

VforVendetta

Okay guys, I found a new thing to help. Keep this running in the background, muted, on around 25 or more tabs. It refreshes itself. You won't even know it's there!

ย 

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=cggNqDAtJYU#/525;556

The Marry the Night week hasn't started yet, it starts on 8/6/13. Untill then we must organise it! And don't forget the most important thing. Our point is not to make only some little monsters watch it but to make other people watch it as well becuase they will bring also publicity and even sales to the song. So we must trend #WatchMarryTheNight the whole week on twitter but also on Youtube. Little monsters must trent that message to the most famous videos of youtube ( youtube top 100). Someone should create now a new thread becaus this one is dying and explain to everybody here what we must do. Also someone must write about the MTW week on Lady gaga youtube videos to get little monsters united.

Pop Art

The Marry the Night week hasn't started yet, it starts on 8/6/13. Untill then we must organise it! And don't forget the most important thing. Our point is not to make only some little monsters watch it but to make other people watch it as well becuase they will bring also publicity and even sales to the song. So we must trend #WatchMarryTheNight the whole week on twitter but also on Youtube. Little monsters must trent that message to the most famous videos of youtube ( youtube top 100). Someone should create now a new thread becaus this one is dying and explain to everybody here what we must do. Also someone must write about the MTW week on Lady gaga youtube videos to get little monsters united.

...what do you think I've been doing the past few days?ย  :sweat: I'm posting all these links, tips, and ideas so that we have everything ready for Monday. I've posted about this on numerous sites and have been promoting it like crazy.

VforVendetta

...what do you think I've been doing the past few days?ย  :sweat: I'm posting all these links, tips, and ideas so that we have everything ready for Monday. I've posted about this on numerous sites and have been promoting it like crazy.

:golfclap: Work it! :legend:

Pop Art

You guys ready? It technically starts in about 30 minutes, since it will then be midnight on the eastern coast of the US.

Pop Art

It is starting on 1st April, tho

ย 

Yes, and it is April 1st in two time zones in the US, thus, it has started.

Archived