💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Week

Star

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this is the point, our ''secret weapon'' this time is the ww streaming(not only us). Our goal is not only to make ww monsters watch the videos, but to promote it so that many other persons will watch it too! We must  make a ''trend'' so that everybody spends time to watch Marry the Night. And when new persons watch it means that some of them maybe buy it too. And also don't forget that Marry The Night has another positive. This song is the only Gaga single that passed unnoticed , the time it was released noone was here for Gaga and that song but maybe they are now. If we trend #WatchMarrytheNight not only on twitter but also on youtube and on every other social media then the #WatchMarrytheNight will become a trend like when someone starts the death rumours( the first time the death rumours thing happen through youtube only it had huge impact). Don't forget that Bieber became famous through internet( and he is a flop artist in m opinion). Then if we see that the streaming plan works even a bit then we willl start another buy marry the night day so that even if some very obsessed fans buy it, their sales will help. Internet has limtless powers!  And if we somehow make it  and the song enters even the top 20 then the buzz of this movement will start to promote the song, as will the song itself will. And in the end even if we fail ( the most possible) it will be fun, we don't have nothing to lose. :popcorn:  And also maybe we have some meltdowns on this forum again to spend our time untill ARTPOP get released. :teehee:  

I'd be very proud & pleased if Marry The Night would only re-enter in the hot100 tbh. That would be something.

Blank Space

I'd be very proud & pleased if Marry The Night would only re-enter in the hot100 tbh. That would be something.

This.I think if it re-enter in the BB hot 100 ppl would start showing some attention to it and it could become a sleeper hit :P

Pop Art

Oh my God if this works I'll have a breakdown. That would literally be the best moment of the year so far. I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but I'll definitely be participating. And for those of you that are so pessimistic about this, why is that? The whole forum had a meltdown when it peaked at #29, so why is everyone so against doing this now? It's a completely free operation. The only thing it costs is time. C'mon, PARTICIPATE PEOPLE! What have we got to lose? If this works - and it just might with enough cooperation - you know this would restore her Top 10 streak in the US, right? This could really do good things for her.

Oh and does anybody know a site that will play a video, say, 10 or 20 times on the same page? If that makes any sense.

Oh my God if this works I'll have a breakdown. That would literally be the best moment of the year so far. I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but I'll definite;y be participating. And for those of you that are so pessimistic about this, why is that? The whole forum had a meltdown when it peaked at #29, so why is everyone so against doing this now? It's a completely free operation. The only thing it costs is time. C'mon, PARTICIPATE PEOPLE! What have we got to lose? If this works - and it just might with enough cooperation - you know this would restore her Top 10 streak in the US, right? This could really do good things for her.

Oh and does anybody know a site that will play a video, say, 10 or 20 times on the same page? If that makes any sense.

You can try downloading this chrome extension

lodylody

We should get a song in the top 10 to remind the GP how good she is, not how her last song flopped like Lotus :awkney: 

If anything, Bad Romance or Poker Face... remind them of Gaga. But don't just... :fail: 

Pop Art

You can try downloading this chrome extension

That could help, but I've seen sites where it will have the video many times on the same page. Do you know where I could find that?

Oh my God if this works I'll have a breakdown. That would literally be the best moment of the year so far. I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but I'll definite;y be participating. And for those of you that are so pessimistic about this, why is that? The whole forum had a meltdown when it peaked at #29, so why is everyone so against doing this now? It's a completely free operation. The only thing it costs is time. C'mon, PARTICIPATE PEOPLE! What have we got to lose? If this works - and it just might with enough cooperation - you know this would restore her Top 10 streak in the US, right? This could really do good things for her.

:clap:

We should get a song in the top 10 to remind the GP how good she is, not how her last song flopped like Lotus :awkney:

If anything, Bad Romance or Poker Face... remind them of Gaga. But don't just... :fail:

Lotus flopped harder tho :awkney:

Well the could easily get those in top10 if we succeed with MTN. We gotta get up and try :Jase:

That could help, but I've seen sites where it will have the video many times on the same page. Do you know where I could find that?

i remember there is one, but i can't find it :awkney:

boysboysboys

I was just listening to Marry the Night the other day :) What a great song. Could have done better tbh.

I support this, but have humble expectations. Either way this is a good exercise.

Archived