Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Week

Star

Featured Posts

WarriorPrince

Yeah it would be a huge thing but this will end up like the MTN download day. Our fanbase isnt big enough to manage 8-14M in a week. We can try but in manx we would get 500k views impact which is not even enough for the youtube chart

Guys youtube streaming is WW . They dont seperate US views from WW Views Tho

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

I live in Lithuania but I will do my best :party:

The List I will do to help this happen:

I will buy MTN copy on iTunes;

I will buy MTN remixes on iTunes;

I have Spotify connected to US(I used cheat tools to get it and now I'm streaming from US via Spotify :fan: )

I will buy views for MTN,for money I have saved I can buy 1-2k views for MTN :) :party:

I will be watching MTN via my/my dads phones and ofcourse my PC :)

Hope this will help at least by a little :P

I live in Lithuania but I will do my best :party:

The List I will do to help this happen:

I will buy MTN copy on iTunes;

I will buy MTN remixes on iTunes;

I have Spotify connected to US(I used cheat tools to get it and now I'm streaming from US via Spotify :fan: )

I will buy views for MTN,for money I have saved I can buy 1-2k views for MTN :) :party:

I will be watching MTN via my/my dads phones and ofcourse my PC :)

Hope this will help at least by a little :P

Honestly, it wont count. Only In US will work...

Optimus

I have an idea. Doest one view count if we watch the video arround 1 min? I mean we can cheat a little bit :lolgaga: . There is a tool in mozilla that can refresh a page as many times as you want. If we want 4-5 M views or more we just have to open 10 pages and the tool wil refresh them automaticly. Lets make some math: If we have 100 people and they open 10 pages then we will have 10 000 pages opened. One hour=  600 000 refreshes and 600 000 views. For 5 hours we will have 3M views.  But I think that 3M is a big number for 5 hours. Maybe we will need around 50-60 people not 100.

Greetings for everyone on ATRL. I'm HeavyMetalLover. there.  I'm watching you. AND Count me in the Heavy Metal Lovers family :laughga:

I have an idea. Doest one view count if we watch the video arround 1 min? I mean we can cheat a little bit :lolgaga: . There is a tool in mozilla that can refresh a page as many times as you want. If we want 4-5 M views or more we just have to open 10 pages and the tool wil refresh them automaticly. Lets make some math: If we have 100 people and they open 10 pages then we will have 10 000 pages opened. One hour=  600 000 refreshes and 600 000 views. For 5 hours we will have 3M views.  But I think that 3M is a big number for 5 hours. Maybe we will need around 50-60 people not 100.

Greetings for everyone on ATRL. I'm HeavyMetalLover. there.  I'm watching you. AND Count me in the Heavy Metal Lovers family :laughga:

BAD KIDS are not here for your trash metal floper :laughga:

I am phoenixstar, just in case if you didnt knew. :hug:

I remember there is this site here with name something like loop? which is very similar to what you just said

Optimus

BAD KIDS are not here for your trash metal floper :laughga:

I am phoenixstar, just in case if you didnt knew. :hug:

I remember there is this site here with name something like loop? which is very similar to what you just said

I don't know about this site. But this tool in Mozilla would help tbh. Share the idea in Lady Gaga Base on ATRL. Maybe they will do something like that. 

AND you better not shade  Heavy Godtal Lovers. :derpga: 

I don't know about this site. But this tool in Mozilla would help tbh. Share the idea in Lady Gaga Base on ATRL. Maybe they will do something like that. 

AND you better not shade  Heavy Godtal Lovers. :derpga:

i remember it was the reason baby was the most viewed video at that time. 

You are not on ATRL atm? I will not shade, i may betray to BAD kids :cryga:

I am in love with electrisus slaypel

Optimus

i remember it was the reason baby was the most viewed video at that time. 

You are not on ATRL atm? I will not shade, i may betray to BAD kids :cryga:

I am in love with electrisus slaypel

Right now I am banned cuz I have posted Swag's picture and his obsession with Gaga :laughga:

VforVendetta

Yeah it would be a huge thing but this will end up like the MTN download day. Our fanbase isnt big enough to manage 8-14M in a week. We can try but in manx we would get 500k views impact which is not even enough for the youtube chart

Guys youtube streaming is WW . They dont seperate US views from WW Views Tho

Well, this is the point, our ''secret weapon'' this time is the ww streaming(not only us). Our goal is not only to make ww monsters watch the videos, but to promote it so that many other persons will watch it too! We must  make a ''trend'' so that everybody spends time to watch Marry the Night. And when new persons watch it means that some of them maybe buy it too. And also don't forget that Marry The Night has another positive. This song is the only Gaga single that passed unnoticed , the time it was released noone was here for Gaga and that song but maybe they are now. If we trend #WatchMarrytheNight not only on twitter but also on youtube and on every other social media then the #WatchMarrytheNight will become a trend like when someone starts the death rumours( the first time the death rumours thing happen through youtube only it had huge impact). Don't forget that Bieber became famous through internet( and he is a flop artist in m opinion). Then if we see that the streaming plan works even a bit then we willl start another buy marry the night day so that even if some very obsessed fans buy it, their sales will help. Internet has limtless powers!  And if we somehow make it  and the song enters even the top 20 then the buzz of this movement will start to promote the song, as will the song itself will. And in the end even if we fail ( the most possible) it will be fun, we don't have nothing to lose. :popcorn:  And also maybe we have some meltdowns on this forum again to spend our time untill ARTPOP get released. :teehee:  

Right now I am banned cuz I have posted Swag's picture and his obsession with Gaga :laughga:

Huh, worth it, tbh :laughga:

Please stay and post more :hug:

Optimus

Is there any way that we can change the country that the site auto-assigns?

find a proxy or change your IP.

Ppl don't like to do what they are adviced/forced to do imho. So you can spread promo everywhere and they propably won't buy it.

But good luck anyway, I watch the video almost everyday anyway.

Blank Space

Honestly, it wont count. Only In US will work...

Why,why you are so sure?Why my views/streaming can't be counted?

Well, this is the point, our ''secret weapon'' this time is the ww streaming(not only us). Our goal is not only to make ww monsters watch the videos, but to promote it so that many other persons will watch it too! We must  make a ''trend'' so that everybody spends time to watch Marry the Night. And when new persons watch it means that some of them maybe buy it too. And also don't forget that Marry The Night has another positive. This song is the only Gaga single that passed unnoticed , the time it was released noone was here for Gaga and that song but maybe they are now. If we trend #WatchMarrytheNight not only on twitter but also on youtube and on every other social media then the #WatchMarrytheNight will become a trend like when someone starts the death rumours( the first time the death rumours thing happen through youtube only it had huge impact). Don't forget that Bieber became famous through internet( and he is a flop artist in m opinion). Then if we see that the streaming plan works even a bit then we willl start another buy marry the night day so that even if some very obsessed fans buy it, their sales will help. Internet has limtless powers!  And if we somehow make it  and the song enters even the top 20 then the buzz of this movement will start to promote the song, as will the song itself will. And in the end even if we fail ( the most possible) it will be fun, we don't have nothing to lose. :popcorn:  And also maybe we have some meltdowns on this forum again to spend our time untill ARTPOP get released. :teehee:  

Preach it gurl :party: You are very possitive unlikely any other here :fan:

Archived