đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga made 17 million from twitter alone last year!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forrest Gump

I honestly don't think Gaga is the kind of person who would by followers :shrug:

But half of them are fake

a quarter of them are inactive. coming from fans making multiple accounts to increase her followers or maybe some that don't tweet. labels have been caught buying facebook likes and youtube views.

Introvert

does anyone else feel like she takes the most heat for having inactive followers though? shes always the one referenced when that discussion is brought to light lol

Gaga is Life

That much from Twitter... which is free :eek: I never even knew she makes money from Twitter :legend:

Forrest Gump

does anyone else feel like she takes the most heat for having inactive followers though? shes always the one referenced when that discussion is brought to light lol

yeah, everyone always wants to point at gaga but every celebrity has fake followers from justin bieber to obama.

nick4bty

Whoa, I had no idea Bieber was beating her by so much. Nor did I even know she passed 35 million. Geez, with Gaga not communicating with us at the moment I'm out of the loop.

Emvee

Stop with the Fake Monster crap  :nails:

I was being sarcastic. Stop trying to dictate what others should do. :awkney:

Miel

b---h be ballin' $$$

dwalin

bifur bofur bombur

oin gloin

ori dori nori

fili kili

thorin

She doesn't care about the money guys.

She just wants our souls.

3 points in and ready for more

imasugarush

ok genius you seem to know more than we do. how do you think she made 17 million off of twitter then.

Forbes estimated.

It doesn't mean she definitely did.

Didymus

Oh my god That's an abomination, I'm sorry. It's so ugly how much these people earn for doing nothing. :dies:

But at least she's not a Kartrashian. I do believe she spends her money rather well :coffee:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived