💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga made 17 million from twitter alone last year!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

MetalHausOfJosh

Lady Gaga - She is neck-to-neck with other Hollywood celebrities in terms of Twitter followers. Hers is 35.3 million, just slightly lesser than Justin Bieber's 36.3 million, and a few million higher than Katy Perry's 33.9 million and Shakira's 20 million. John Bonini, content marketing manager for Impact Branding & Design, explained the large number of Lady Gaga's follower to her engaging her followers and even retweeting what they post. Forbes estimated that of the $52 million she earned from May 2011 to May 2012, one-third of that, about $17 million, came from her Twitter account.

Source: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/450661/20130327/1-3-lady-gaga-s-52m-income.htm#.UVJ7RYy9KK1

Queen!!

o8NyGAE.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Is that fictional money of her twitter value? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Forrest Gump

How does she earn money from Twitter? :huh:

labels and companies pay her or her team to endorse things on her twitter account.

labels and companies pay her or her team to endorse things on her twitter account.

Except she doesn't endorse anything. At least not anything worth $17mil. 

Forrest Gump

remember those tweets where she was saying "i like this irrelevant group" or all the songs she claims to bought. or just subliminally name dropping a product in her tweets would work.

no doubt, green day, some other interscope artists... chicago fire... zero dark thirty... yes, i know her boyfriend is in those, but still.  plugs mean money.

Introvert

no doubt, green day, some other interscope artists... chicago fire... zero dark thirty... yes, i know her boyfriend is in those, but still.  plugs mean money.

ew she promoted green day?

Forrest Gump

christina aguilera

But it's hardly $17mil worth  :roll: And who's to say she doesn't just genuinely enjoy those artists? I just think it sounds construed. 

chris777

Not some of you hating cause the queen is getting money!

UR8PbGU.jpg

:rofl:

Good for Gaga, get that money, i guess

Forrest Gump

But it's hardly $17mil worth  :roll: And who's to say she doesn't just genuinely enjoy those artists? I just think it sounds construed. 

ok genius you seem to know more than we do. how do you think she made 17 million off of twitter then.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived