πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff tweets ARTPOP Progress

Klou

Featured Posts

Remind me again why Jeff is a reliable insider? :hor:

Β 

Pretty much everything he's said has been solid info. He revealed the BTW track listing before it was officially released.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Duh, it's Gaga. She gets excited over these kind of things, it's just ridiculous how some constantly complain like calm down

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Dylangaga

monsters stop being ignorant get off gagadaily if you're gonna have harsh comments BYE..there is a fine line between trash talking and critical opinion and some monsters need to chill out and STOP OVERREACTING like children..let gaga create the album that is gonna slay our lives and damn LET HER RECOVER..she just had surgery recently so shut up, sit down and put your paws up

3q425253qwewq

"I'm already working on the next album." -- Johnathan Ross, 2011Β 

Β 

Β 

That's a reference to ARTPOP. Not Born This Way.

Β 

Β 

That's all Im saying. I dont mean to sound whiny or over dramatic, but the relatively non-existentΒ hype started almost two years ago for this album, with basically nothing but "it's almost finished, we're working on it" being said, constantly.

Β 

I get all of this work goes out to the fans, I get that Gaga has busted her ass to make this (literally, with the hip injury) I just wish it hadnt been drawn out in this manner.

Β 

That's all.

I think that "she's between demos" means Gaga is making from demos the final versions of the songs. Didn't someone said that Gaga already picked the album tracklisting?...so this means Gaga is re-recording the demos of the songs she choosed to be on ARTPOP. This doesn't take long, she can record 2-3 songs per day if she's spending the whole day in the studio and then send them for mixing. ..don't worry guys ARTPOP will be out soon. :yes:

Rollercoaster

Inb4 the lead singles are Retro physical, NOBTR, Superstar & Let love down.

ohhh the meltdowns. I would be overjoyed.

"I'm already working on the next album." -- Johnathan Ross, 2011Β 

Β 

Β 

That's a reference to ARTPOP. Not Born This Way.

Β 

Β 

That's all Im saying. I dont mean to sound whiny or over dramatic, but the relatively non-existentΒ hype started almost two years ago for this album, with basically nothing but "it's almost finished, we're working on it" being said, constantly.

Β 

I get all of this work goes out to the fans, I get that Gaga has busted her ass to make this (literally, with the hip injury) I just wish it hadnt been drawn out in this manner.

Β 

That's all.

I dont get your point? of course she began working on the next one after she finished BTW, she wouldn't just stop her creativity whilst she promotes singles. Gaga wants to make it perfect, she finalised the track listing in Feb and she told us she had recorded vocals (AKA demo version) and wanted to re-record them all after TBTWB.

3q425253qwewq

I dont get your point? of course she began working on the next one after she finished BTW, she wouldn't just stop her creativity whilst she promotes singles. Gaga wants to make it perfect, she finalised the track listing in Feb and she told us she had recorded vocals (AKA demo version) and wanted to re-record them all after TBTWB.

Β 

Β 

No. I get that. I dont know how else to articulate that I understand that. However, at every possible press/ interview/meeting the same exact line of "were almost finished with it" has been said ad nauseum - for the past 2 years now, almost.

That's why I'm annoyed. If you arent finished with it, then JUST say so. That's my point.

Β 

I get it's becoming close to being finalized now, but it was pointless to keep saying that it was "done" in the middle of last year.

I think that "she's between demos" means Gaga is making from demos the final versions of the songs. Didn't someone said that Gaga already picked the album tracklisting?...so this means Gaga is re-recording the demos of the songs she choosed to be on ARTPOP. This doesn't take long, she can record 2-3 songs per day if she's spending the whole day in the studio and then send them for mixing. ..don't worry guys ARTPOP will be out soon. :yes:

Β 

that's my line of thought too

GagaMyBlood95

For me, it's very comforting that she is actually WORKING on the album...I

Archived