Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff tweets ARTPOP Progress

Klou

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe your sound system is ****...

Or maybe the quality of that tour bus sound is ****. The song is **** in general. Now do what you want with my opinion.

And the "that were recorded" makes it sound like more needs to be recorded. :wtf:

That's the impression I got as well.

MikelAS

I was a little hyped yesterday but now I'm not anymore after reading his tweets. She's currently finishing recording demos? lol album in september seems to be more likely day by day. I hope I am proven wrong.

No, if you actually read what he said he said they are in between demos and the final product. This means demos are done and they are working on the polished versions.

Or maybe the quality of that tour bus sound is ****. The song is **** in general. Now do what you want with my opinion.

:noparty: Way to keep it cute... I like Born This Way's "on the road" sound.

Americano

So working on demos with unrecorded tracks is "finishing" the record, according to Vincent? And she's been finishing this since mid 2012? Ridiculous 

Alien Tulip

No, if you actually read what he said he said they are in between demos and the final product. This means demos are done and they are working on the polished versions.

Still, the fact that she JUST finished recording the demos is a bit scary. 

:noparty: Way to keep it cute... I like Born This Way's "on the road" sound.

:rip: It's not so clear I hate the medium quality sound. But from the looks of what Gaga's been saying its going to be polished and clear

Alien Tulip

:rip: It's not so clear I hate the medium quality sound. But from the looks of what Gaga's been saying its going to be polished and clear

Thank god. I don't need random tour bus noises in the background of songs. Heavy metal lover is trash, highway unicorn is a beautiful song but you can hear a gym whistle in the first minute of the song :toofloppy: and you can hear tires in americano if you use dre beats.

Zilla

Y'all being way harsh towards her. It's already pretty much April, you being abrasive towards her won't rush the process. Accept that or find other artists to listen to in the meantime.

You've heard info from like 5 different people, how are you absolutely sure everything being said is accurate? Stop reading this stuff if its bothering you that much. Jeff may be right but that's no reason to complain "oh the demos aren't done hurry uppppp" *whine* she wants it to be perfect. For you.

Please and thanks :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Americano

Well, don't say you're excited and finishing your album literally a year ago + say you're excited to put out new music, with the title now months ago, if you don't want growing impatience.

That's just honestly how I look at it. Am I mad? No, of course not. But I see why people are getting abrasive and even annoyed at her.

Archived