Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff tweets ARTPOP Progress

Klou

Featured Posts

lodylody

yeah gaga. whos to say jeff knows that? that ****s probably on lock.

Well you said "he can't know everything set in stone until its actually set in stone." :awkney: And it is set in stone...

So really, you're saying something different...

tumblr_m67hmuRoOs1qk659fo1_400.gif

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Introvert

Well you said "he can't know everything set in stone until its actually set in stone." :awkney: And it is set in stone...

So really, you're saying something different...

tumblr_m67hmuRoOs1qk659fo1_400.gif

whats your argument about exactly? hes a reliable insider that knows a lot of ****, but he can't know everything. gaga set a release date yeah but that doesn't mean jeff knows what it is right now. its not set in stone until she announces it.

lodylody

its not set in stone until she announces it.

:smh: I'm not even going to explain how much is wrong with that.

Anyway, going back on topic, let's hope these songs are leaning more towards finished :laughga: 

Introvert

:smh: I'm not even going to explain how much is wrong with that.

Anyway, going back on topic, let's hope these songs are leaning more towards finished :laughga:

"jeff knows more than we do but he doesn't know everything". just because gaga set a release date doesn't mean he knows about it because as i said that **** is probably on LOCK. meaning between her and her manager. the phrase "set in stone" was probably the wrong phrase to use. sorry. ****ing satisfied? lol jesus

MrFameKills

Why does everyone think "Jeff" is some sort of insider. All he does is tweet the most obvious facts that we already know in a vague manner so everyone thinks is some sort of new and shocking info. Like we all know ARTPOP is nearing completion and all she had to do was redo some vocals and tweak some other things up. Its common knowledge now. I don't understand. Someone please explain why jeff is so special! 

lol what a noob....never question jeff

I guess, Interscope might have allowed people to spill some information on the album. Her birthday is coming...so...

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

MrFameKills

Just a thought, but maybe the material she is working on now is more bonus stuff for the app, I know she wanted to finalize vocals after the tour ended (which happened over a month ago) and she was track listing. So these demos that jeff is speaking of and stuff may be more leading in the direction of what the app may consist of. I really think that the tracks that will appear on the album are picked and being perfected. Everything else may still be a working progress. I expect the app to be interactive and lots of stuff being released and updated as time goes on. 

After she ended it in February she had a fu.cking surgery, she wasnt in the studio :coffee: The tour was supposed to end on March 20th

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

RAMROD

And then the app is cancelled cos every body else doing it. :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Even though we'd most likely get ARTPOP by summer at the earliest, such news like this do still get me excited. 

BigDreamer

After she ended it in February she had a fu.cking surgery, she wasnt in the studio :coffee: The tour was supposed to end on March 20th

Im sorry, I didnt know running the treadmill was required while recording in a studio. Gaga is the kind of person who is not just going to sit on her butt and do nothing for a month, and recording vocals in the studio shouldnt take more than a few days out of the month anyways. Its not physically straining to her hip and im sure after canceling the tour and losing out on millions and possibly having to delay ARTPOP, again, that she and her lable want to get her geared up and ready for this next album. Sip on that for a bit ;)

Darcklighter22

And then the app is cancelled cos every body else doing it. :derpga:

tbh she kind of shouldn't of mentioned the app quite this far in advance now tons more artist can jump on this before she even puts the album out  :laughga:

aaronyoji

:fail: you guys, anything that isn't completely mastered can still count as a demo.

after all this time, i doubt the demo stages of ARTPOP are as primitive as you guys think... 

Archived