💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff tweets ARTPOP Progress

Klou

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

Thank god. I don't need random tour bus noises in the background of songs. Heavy metal lover is trash, highway unicorn is a beautiful song but you can hear a gym whistle in the first minute of the song :toofloppy: and you can hear tires in americano if you use dre beats.

whatt?? i literally hear none of that. 

i cant at some of you acting like born this way was recorded with a cellphone or some ****. so what if the quality isn't studio, its perfectly fine for an album and you little brats let all this trivial **** ruin the musical experience of it. 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

whatt?? i literally hear none of that. 

i cant at some of you acting like born this way was recorded with a cellphone or some ****. so what if the quality isn't studio, its perfectly fine for an album and you little brats let all this trivial **** ruin the musical experience of it. 

You sounds angry :awkney:

aaronyoji

Am I the only that hink that the project that had Gaga at mid 2012 (she showed it to her label, she began to hype it...) was almost entirely scrapped? Because she suddenly stopped to hype the album, and that's so strange. I think it was set for a late 2012 release...

i reaaaally don't think the concept of anything was scrapped, i just think she wanted to continue to delve deeper into it. its like what my friend tells me whenever i tell him i wanna write more songs for an album im putting together. he doesn't understand that i don't want to just stop my process halfway because its convenient for the listener. i wanna explore more if i feel i have more to say. 

You sounds angry :awkney:

keep using that abortion of an emote and i will be :nails: 

My theory and it's only a theory of course is that either her demo back in June was not satisfactory to Interscope, so they asked her to work more on the album, or that the app concept needed more planning and working and that pushed everything back.

The Plague

ARTPOP is about living halfway between demos and polished versions AT ALL TIMES. :duck:

Redstreak

escus me rhenna has had 3 ablums and 2 voge photo****s sins wev bin stunden hear

:lmao:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

APPLAUSE4YOU

I honestly feel like she gaves us too much to look forward to too quickly. She needed to wait before she even release the album title in my opinion. But regardless, I love her so much and respect her decisions. I'm just getting so anxious. :eww:

ARTPOP is about living halfway between demos and polished versions AT ALL TIMES. :duck:

I thought that's what Born This Way was about...

:troll:

Gagaloo911

Just demos? I was under the impression from GaGa herself that they were pretty much finished and that she just wanted to re-record the vocals and do the final polishes.

The info n hype with this album has been nothing but a mess and change after change :fthis:

Gaga is Life

It looks like she's taking her time... whatever it takes to make it the best she can do will be worth it.

giskardsb

she wasn't going to put out an album while still touring BTW, and she needed time to finish it in studio after the tour.  Everyone saying it was "scrapped" and needed re-done is a bit delusional IMO.  ARTPOP is getting done in the timeframe that makes the most sense.  BTW was a bit rushed which caused timing problems the entire way including a late tour start, ARTPOP will not suffer from that.

Introvert

Still, the fact that she JUST finished recording the demos is a bit scary. 

not fact. they're between demos and finalized recordings. we already know she was going to take time after the tour to re-record the vocals anyway. its possible she made songs on tour than didn't like how they sounded and wanted to re-record afterwards. thus leading everyone here to believe by this comment from jeff that all she has are demos. im sure theres a lot more to it than this tweet.

and you think heavy metal lover is trash? really? lol its like 10x's better than highway unicorn. that song is a loud mess with a bad chorus :nails:

Archived