💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Born This Way Ball Tour Book by Mr.Peter

mr.peter

Featured Posts

lilmonster2424

Thank you guys so much for the comments and feed back i wanna give u all big hugs :hug:

unfortunately I will not be selling copies. I don't own the rights to the images/lyrics/logos ETC. to produce this book in large quantities and distribute it (GAGA WILL SUE ME lol). It was for my personal design pleasure only  +plus it was kind of expensive to get printed as a one off.

Aw that makes me sad you aren't selling one, I would have bought one for sure! But I understand :)

Could you tell me like briefly how you made it?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EvilChromatica

Thank you guys so much for the comments and feed back i wanna give u all big hugs :hug:

unfortunately I will not be selling copies. I don't own the rights to the images/lyrics/logos ETC. to produce this book in large quantities and distribute it (GAGA WILL SUE ME lol). It was for my personal design pleasure only  +plus it was kind of expensive to get printed as a one off.

Did you make this using iPhoto? There's a feature there where you can create a photo book.

Blake

What program/site did you use to make it? 

This is actually so flawless. D:

EthanPamyu

I cant find anywhere to buy the real one ;_;

• 3 weeks later...
Daenerys

Even if you can't sell them maybe you can upload the pics of them? I would love to have some of these as my screen saver and iPhone background!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• 1 year later...
INNA

Bumping this because it deserves more recognition :legend:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

HANZ

I LOVE IT

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived