Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photo:Taylor With Gaga in Chicago[Update:Video]

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see, i hope some of you read this and feel that bitter stain of guilt for b---hing at her non stop just because of ****in twitter...

like honestly, one tweet would not have made things better, we know she's alive, she just wants to dwell in herself for a while. 

:clap:

MelbHawker

you guys are killing me :toofunga:

omg you know what? When I posted that first post you quoted.. I actually hadn't realised you could see her face in the photo. I was being totally sarcastic but I just saw it again now and found her face in the corner of the pic!

Maybe it's burqa again what she has on her head. I mean i can't judge wheter it is burqa/hood or black wig.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Moments like this make me so happy that she has Taylor to look after her :)

GagaMyBlood95

Moments like this make me so happy that she has Taylor to look after her :)

Yeah, me too! Hope she isn't suffering, I know its hard for her not to tour or record songs or stuff like that, but there will be time for that...Idk, after I saw this a numerous of other photos of her in a wheelchair, ARTPOP isn't really in my mind anymore  :shrug: 

gagalovesme

aaww  :cry: taylor is so sweet though, i don't get why some monsters don't like him, they're a perfect couple! 

Miel

she needs to actually dye her hair as dark as it looks in this photo

I feel like it's just a hood, but yes.

I'm still awaiting the return of the dark hair, sans Vuitton Brown (actual black).

3 points in and ready for more

Elizabeth

I hope she's doing well, it's nice to see her out and about. Taylor pushing the wheelchair is so sweet :sara:

-Gaga told the fans she hasn't tweeted because it's too emotional for her to face her fans.

That makes me sad :( 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived