💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's VOGUE issue topped 2012 sales

Americano

Featured Posts

Yes, the promo for the fragrance was amazing, if only ARTPOP can get this kind of promo it will slay.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Gaga. Lady Gaga. Famous. :pawsup: :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

EarnYourLeather

Well it's the September issue. It would have been the best selling issue anyway. 

:trootea:

superman

not the haters running here to find excuses for their failing faves once again! :)

the album sells  more than any other pop girl except adele(we shall see how she does with the next album:) they find excuses.she outsells all her peers with the tour they find excuses ,she slays with her fragance they find excuses and now this.when will they accept the fact that gaga will be successfull a lot in the future and just enjoy it:)

heavyMetalGAGA

Good for that nasty issue. Ugh, that cover was so gross

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm sorry, do you ever have something positive to say?

zexion_armando

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm sorry, do you ever have something positive to say?

I would, if there was something positive to say about it. It is literally the worst cover, with the most unnecessary photoshop and ugliest hair imaginable. Plus she had like, what, 1 page worth of interview amongst the 1000 pages of ads.

Gagaloo911

And yet people complain about how she's fading..

tumblr_mcy8bwNj7k1qeq6v9.png

:legend::tea:

Guys, it's a SEPTEMBER ISSUE. It's always the highest selling issue. I'm really not putting this down to Gaga's popularity.

RAMROD

But imagine if VOGUE choose nobody to grace September issue.

Is it going to be as selling?

As much as September Issue is a fashion bible to fashionista,

VOGUE and all the designers features and put an ads there want a good representation for such bonafide issue.

Many people are still buying books and magazines judging from its cover.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

chiuga

in the world of VOGUE, only the italian and french ones are relevant nowadays. i wish they could just translate them to English instead of making one in the US.

Elizabeth

Slaying :legend:

200,000 more copies than the 2nd bestseller, that's pretty good! 

Yeah we all know that the September issue sells the most but they're not going to put someone on there who they know won't sell copies. She got the September issue because it's been proven over the years that putting Gaga on your cover increases sales :shrug: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived