💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you want video interludes in the ARTPOP tour?

Carles

Video Interlude?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Video interlude

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

You can do them the right way, or the wrong way. I think as ARTPOP is more futuristic, she should continue to use them for that tour, however I don't want them to be the main focus of the show.

Perhaps if they give us 3D glasses...  :creepflop:

as ARTPOP is technology- and future-oriented, i think the usage of interludes is absolutely possible. however, the execution and form – besides videos, techhaus could come up with something entirely different and/or technically advanced; therefore, 3d glasses arent so unimaginable imo – of these is another question.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

yeah, they help link the show + make the story clearer :yes:

this! but i liked the BTWB mother goat but i think she prob will use interludes this tour

-Mark

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed the video interludes we saw in the Monster Ball and the Fame ball. I liked Mother GOAT as well, and her narratives (I thought the way she was created was very simple but really effective) but, in comparison, I think that the interludes had a bigger impact- they were definitely bigger in visual terms- and in some senses they helped to set the 'mood' for the next 'area' that the Monster Ball took place.

It'd be good, I think, for the ARTPOP Ball if she maybe did a video interlude with each of the collaborators so that, in the end, each one is distinctively different and unique.

Archived