💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you want video interludes in the ARTPOP tour?

Carles

Video Interlude?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Video interlude

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

YES! Only thing missing from the BTWB

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

hell yes

remember the interludes for the monster ball? they were epic :legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

drinkmytears

Everyone does them. The reason Gaga didn't have videos for the BTWBall was because she wanted it to feel less like a concert and more like a show.

When you watch the show on YouTube, it feels very lengthy without interludes. However at the real show, the costume changes are literally a split second.

I did miss interludes, and I feel like she even lost some fans because they didn't like the tour without any true inconsistent visual aids, however video interludes are basic.

You can do them the right way, or the wrong way. I think as ARTPOP is more futuristic, she should continue to use them for that tour, however I don't want them to be the main focus of the show.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the Monsterball. However the Born This Way Ball was so more organized and on point. The Monsterball was somewhat random. Not a lot fit together, some props and backdrops were fillers. The show could get messy at parts, whereas the Born This Way Ball had a much better flow.

Nope.

This is what Gaga said to Vogue when she was in Tokyo, I agree:

Ã¢â‚¬Å“Yes, it was intentional for this show to be more sophisticated and more elegantâ€â€a little cleaner. Sometimes I think that there’s a fine line between impressionistic and messy. So we tried to make this more French Impressionistic and less like a child’s finger painting.†She laughs. “I really wanted to break the mold of what modern touring is right now. The most important thing to me was that there be no video screens. What if we just really simplified all of that so that you just have to watch me and the dancers the whole time?â€

RAMROD

Not yes or no.

I wouldn't mind if she have,

but not gonna complain if she doesn't do it.

I am more interested on what kind of concept she will conceive for this tour.

What kind of new ideas she will bring with it. 

And how will she blends them with her music which will make audience roars in excitement.

And back home with fond memories.

I'll follow her down.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phuck Yeah! I love for those interludes

and now imagine how great they could be for ARTPOP, I mean  :legend:

drinkmytears

Nope.

This is what Gaga said to Vogue when she was in Tokyo, I agree:

I so agree with that quote. I mean, if people are going to try and tell me these

1ttz6s.jpg

21o6j42.jpg

b4zxp3.jpg

Are more amazing than this

35d430i.png

n6xj61.jpg

Just because the castle stays pretty much the same throughout the show, they have to be joking.

The Born This Way Ball was so organized unlike The Monsterball. Gaga's quote really sums it up, there's a difference between doing something dark and random for artistic reasons, or just doing it because. The show fit so well without screens, sometimes I feel screens can just be so tacky and the content can just be an attempt to fill space and visuals.

clamchwder

The more gaga visuals the merrier! I love when gaga put out visuals because her concept stuff are always badass and interesting, compared to some other artists. 

My Little Phoney

everyone has those now, I'd like for Gaga to find another new way to do interludes, or another way to do video interludes

Archived