Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Best singles(a step further)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Hah poor MTN is so far in the back

This, I feel so bad for Marry  .

But congrats to Bad Romance! By far her biggest here, in USA, UK, Spain (4 weeks at #1) and WW! Let's hope that any song in ARTPOP will top it  :worship2:

Blank Space

Where is Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) :O

Also BDR missing these songs are sooo underrated MTN overrated :nails:

MonsterOfSpain

Also BDR missing these songs are sooo underrated MTN overrated :nails:

But BDR wasn't a single and Eh Eh was 3rd single is some countries such as Australia or France. But it's not relevant in here :nails:

Blank Space

But BDR wasn't a single and Eh Eh was 3rd single is some countries such as Australia or France. But it's not relevant in here :nails:

BDR got a video so I count it as a single :P

I fully agree with the OP. In terms of awards-wise and impact-wise, it's without Bad Romance, the single that further propelled her to pop stratosphere. Not to mention, its video is her most awarded and most viewed up to this day. And that alone says a lot on which created the most impact throughout Gaga's career. Even though Just Dance and Poker Face successfully opened the door for her to enter the mainstream, it's Bad Romance that cemented her place as the world's biggest pop superstar. It's an epic single with an epic video and an epic choreography that would forever be remembered as among Gaga's most epic moments. 

VforVendetta

I fully agree with the OP. In terms of awards-wise and impact-wise, it's without Bad Romance, the single that further propelled her to pop stratosphere. Not to mention, its video is her most awarded and most viewed up to this day. And that alone says a lot on which created the most impact throughout Gaga's career. Even though Just Dance and Poker Face successfully opened the door for her to enter the mainstream, it's Bad Romance that cemented her place as the world's biggest pop superstar. It's an epic single with an epic video and an epic choreography that would forever be remembered as among Gaga's most epic moments. 

:trootea:

Archived