💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: A Monster Ball Prop...

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

Okay,so everyone knows the Fire Angel Gaga used during the Monster segment of TMB.

I wanted to make something similar to it for a performance at school,but IDK how in the world I'm going to make it,or even attempt to make it.

Would anybody know like an alternative I can use to recreate it and make it look similar to the original,or whatever?

Picture if you need to rejog your memory:

011thefameorg.jpg

Also used in the American Idol 2010 performance(shown above)

Obviously I cannot do the flames for school,but at least the general basis of it would be helpful.:)

Thanks to whoever can help me.:sara:

yourfaves

Go to a thrift shop and find an angel knick-knack.  There's bound to be at least one.  Then set it on fire.

TheQueen

Find an angel statue or whatever angel you're looking for, then get coloured paper and cut it weirdly, then get a fan blower and aim it so the paper blows upwards = looking like it's on fire.

hell0samuel

maybe just create the fire affect instead of the angel, its gonna be kinda expensive.

well it depends how big you want it i spose.

even human sized i cant imagine a angel statue and fire machine to be cheap

GagaMyBlood95

Way too difficult, It will not look anything like original, so I suggest you to try something else 

Anyway, good luck 

Dunk96

Thanks to everyone's replies.♥

IDK how this will be pulled off,especially with my extremely tight budget.:/

EvilChromatica

If you're school has a big lcd screen or a projector, you can use this video while you're performing :)

Dunk96

If you're school has a big lcd screen or a projector, you can use this video while you're performing :)

Yea,I'd use a backdrop,but I actually wanted my ending to be like her AI performance,where she was actually in the fountain.

Stephen

Get one of your friends to dress up as an angel and stand on a circular table :derpga:

Dunk96

Get one of your friends to dress up as an angel and stand on a circular table :derpga:

LOLno.:toofunga:

MoneyFameSex

well here in Houston they have a garden store who has those fountains for about 300 dollars

you could buy one (if you have the money) and for fire you could attach one of those fire hose on the end and make sure you have a anti flammable backdrop behind it so it doesnt catch on fire.

Dunk96

well here in Houston they have a garden store who has those fountains for about 300 dollars

you could buy one (if you have the money) and for fire you could attach one of those fire hose on the end and make sure you have a anti flammable backdrop behind it so it doesnt catch on fire.

I'd love that,but I don't live in Houston.:cryga:

Archived