💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Which song performances were highlights of the BTWB?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

HML was the only highlight for me :emma:

:rip: Only HML? :shocked:  And think that HML is one of my least favorite of the show! I don't get it, it's an amazing show how can you dislike it? It's so much superior to TMB! Well i guess everyone has his own opinion! :shrug:

Didymus

:rip: Only HML? :shocked:  And think that HML is one of my least favorite of the show! I don't get it, it's an amazing show how can you dislike it? It's so much superior to TMB! Well i guess everyone has his own opinion! :shrug:

I do. I just didn't like the BTWB, only her performance ín it :ohwell:

The MB wasn't perfect either, but it had imagination. The BTWB just didn't have that for me.

Plus, the audience here in Belgium sucked balls, so I didn't even have a good time.

Introvert

I do. I just didn't like the BTWB, only her performance ín it :ohwell:

The MB wasn't perfect either, but it had imagination. The BTWB just didn't have that for me.

Plus, the audience here in Belgium sucked balls, so I didn't even have a good time.

i don't think it actually lacked imagination. the stage setup handicapped the show in my opinion. i thought the castle was cool but it left for little set changes and obstructed views depending on where you were sitting. the monster ball had interludes and complete set changes, so in comparison the born this way ball seems like its all one-note. i still had a good time of course and i did like the show but the lack of complete set changes and/or interludes bothered me.

the whole love yourself spiel bothered me too actually, it was so redundant.

Didymus

i don't think it actually lacked imagination. the stage setup handicapped the show in my opinion. i thought the castle was cool but it left for little set changes and obstructed views depending on where you were sitting. the monster ball had interludes and complete set changes, so in comparison the born this way ball seems like its all one-note. i still had a good time of course and i did like the show but the lack of complete set changes and/or interludes bothered me.

the whole love yourself spiel bothered me too actually, it was so redundant.

I completely agree! I think I, and maybe other fans, were extremely excited to see Gaga performing, but the show ITSELF didn't wow me. It was the fact that I was seeing Gaga that occupied my mind. Of course this is a good thing, but as a music lover I'm always looking for the show itself to take on new life. And that didn't happen.

VforVendetta

I completely agree! I think I, and maybe other fans, were extremely excited to see Gaga performing, but the show ITSELF didn't wow me. It was the fact that I was seeing Gaga that occupied my mind. Of course this is a good thing, but as a music lover I'm always looking for the show itself to take on new life. And that didn't happen.

I haven't seen the show tbh but I still think it's epic!

TraeumereiLPB

01. Scheiße

02. Heavy Metal Lover

03. Government Hooker

04. Black Jesus † Amen Fashion

05. The Edge Of Glory

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

blubrryxkisses

1. Scheiße (breakdown + choreo slays life)

2. Bloody Mary (dat costume, dat scream)

3. Electric Chapel (rainbow castle and guitars <3)

4. Government Hooker (alien s-xytimes on a desk)

5. Highway Unicorn (space renegade in handcuffs, singing on a giant unicorn, dat intro)

EDIT: Heavy Metal Lover should also be in here somewhere...

elijahfan

Wow, that's so hard to choose...... so many unic moments. But I would choose:

1. Government Hooker

2. Heavy Metal Lover

3. Americano

4. Scheiße

5. LoveGame

boysboysboys

Government Hooker

Bloody Mary

Born This Way

Bad Romance/Judas